Reviews for Storm of Friendship
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Awww cute, Awesome and amusing, I loved it and excellent job
azab chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i loved it
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Simply adorable. Too cute for words. I simply loved it. The end.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
KAWAII!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
tai is just so adorable in this one!
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
hey! i really like your fanfiction. i kno u have a site. i used to have it saved in my favorites. but then i had to wipe out my hard-drive because of a virus. i dont remember the site address. i really like it. will u please send me the site address?
Sentra chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
KAWAI!
*cough* maybe a coulpe to many i's in that, but it was so cute! .
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
#tears fill eyes# Oh my God, that was adorable. And I love Taichi's line: Yagami Taichi isn't home right now. He just made an utter fool of himself and is going to get rid of his evidence at his earliest convenience.

Pur genius. _~
KuroiShi chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Tee hee. Cute. ... Not just cute... the fluffy, squishy kind of cute.
BeregornII chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
this is the "10 year old brat" talking. I wrote a very nice apologetic letter, and what do you do? YOU BLOW ME OFF!whos the brat now! please e-mail me at for a reply
Redrum chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
aww :) Very nicely written. But don't bunks have those railing thingys so people don't fall off?
GWingAngel chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
kawaii! awe...they're such a cute couple. i can't belive Sora would break up with him. well he was gay so...anyways, great story!
Pathofillusions chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Aww. Cuteness at it's best! - Warm and fluffy, just the way I like em! Good job. *smiles warmly, as she has been doing for the past few minutes while reading*
Crysie chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Aww! This was utterly sweet! I absolutely adored the plot and how it was written. Good job -
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
A fun little fluff piece, although I don't know ANY guys who would let their male friends not only watch them bathe but help them as well, no matter how close they are _. It was the one thing that didn't quite work, as I just couldn't really get past the fact that it's not the kind of thing people tend to do. Yeah, fanfic is all about suspending belief, but I think it would have perhaps worked better if Matt had been by himself in the bathroom _.

I found most of the Matt/Tai interaction a lot of fun - Matt trying to come back with a comeback for Tai's 'blondie' made me giggle, as did Tai's comment about 'Tai not being home right now'. A couple of comic gems in a piece that was already fun.