Reviews for Complications: A Surgeon's Notes on the Life of Piper Chapman
Kojojo chapter 3 . 9/9
Fell upon this and take the risk of being hooked knowing it wasn't completed or updated...but please it's so great and has so much potential, please comeback to continue this.
Such a shame this fic is unfinished. It's quite good
WB79 chapter 3 . 7/14
What the last guest said... shame this hasn't been updated, it's got great potential.
So I fucked up and read this not realizing it hadn't been updated since 2013, shame on me. I'm hooked, but also pretty sure you've abandoned this, so I won't go through the trouble of logging in and following. Sad sad day in the FF world, such a good story brewing.
luveverythingtv chapter 1 . 3/22
Please come back to this!
I love Piper and Alex in this AU!
iamsober chapter 1 . 1/20
I shouldn't have read this... now I'm on queue waiting for a fic that no one knows if it will reach the finish line. Oh well, I can't blame anybody but myself, just like Vause said, "You knew exactly what you're getting in to"
mielsita chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I'm hooked love the banter and intensity btw the 2 ...can't wait for the update
omgprepon chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Why are there only 3 chapters of this?
And its been longer than a year since its been updated? What is this madness? This is so good?!
kazzz chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Really hoping for another chapter or 50!
Comeback chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
I'm so bummed that you disappeared.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Great chapter, great story! Keep up with the good work, hope you'll update soon
TakeAMessageBackFromMe chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
"I just want to remind you guys that this isn't a whambam quick fix of Vauseman. We're in for the long haul on this one" Aah, if only this was true. Such interesting, wonderful, promise, this story...
AussieGal20 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great story, one of my favourite Orange is the New Black fics. Please, please, please continue :)
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Very different cant wait for more
bluepaintbox chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I absolutely love Soldier & this, I'm sure, will be at the top of my favorites list. I enjoy that you've introduced other characters into the story. With the setting being a hospital I think it's a great way to add them. I hope you will continue, it would be disappointing knowing you have the talent to write an entertaining story.