Reviews for Winter Iris
emirose3323 chapter 7 . 8/6
YOU CANT DO ME LIKE THAT!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
Really well written, and an excellent oc.
paiidge chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
(finishes Chapter 7)
"Is this really the end?"
(looks at the last Updated date)
This really is the end.
Karma Noire chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I need more of this, a LOT more.
JDominique37 chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Whhaaaaa. I neeeed mooorrree. What an ending to the chapter! Gah - this story isn't very long so far, but I've already been so drawn into everything! The characters, the plot, the conflict - it's all so amazing and deep! You've done a great job, and I really hope you continue writing this, because honestly, it's a story worth continuing (and I don't usually say that).
Chiharu is a really nice friend - and I actually like her. Most friends are kinda just there, but you've done well with her. And I like how you've developed Ayame's past. And as always, MIDORIMA AND AYAME. Oh my goodness, they're the best, and I really, really, really need them together.

Anyway, awesome, awesome, awesome job on this story!
JDominique37 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
And this story stuns me into silence once again. Each chapter is getting better and better. Oh my goodness . . .
JDominique37 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
And some conflict arises . . . wow. I'm really liking this story. It's definitely one of the better fanfictions I've read, and it's clear you've put some work into it. Brilliant job!
JDominique37 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Soooo good. Like I've said, their interactions are so good! Spot on. And Midorima is so in-character - I can totally see him saying all these lines. I like Ayame and her vivid personality as well. You're doing a great job with this story!
JDominique37 chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Haha, I love the interactions between them! Great writing.
JDominique37 chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Wow. I didn't expect that to happen. But I loved it! Great chapter. Midorima and Ayame are so great together. You've done well developing their personalities in just two chapters, and I look forward to seeing where this story goes. Great job!
Criala chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Ahhh, no! I NEED MORE OF THIS. THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER!
NyaPowa chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Hello
I have read several of your knB stories, the 7-10 chapters completed ones. I like them very much! And now, I start the longer and incomplete ones. So now, I have to endure the frustration of not knowing the end of this one. AARRRGH! I hope you will update this one at some point.

More than a review for this story, I am more about to comment globally. I like your writing style, I appreciate your O.C construction as they are not perfect, not too overly imperfect. Just normal girls, with issues any one could have (well, not the abusive mother one _) The thing I would label as "missing" would be a projection of every relation later on time, projected into the future. After all, high school story usually don't last forever, and while manga/anime like to picture the girl marrying her hard won high school crush, I feel always cheated a bit. So while I don't ask for you to write how the various couple live, break up or not, I would just LOVE to see every guy and girl engaging into a more developed relationship, past the point of getting together. How they deal with each other weak points, how they face several obstacles (like argument, jealousy, growing-up, conflict of interest) and such.
... and this is me going on "definition of happiness" !
Thanks for sharing your stories!
Marie chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Ack! Souh! Happy feelings sent your way!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
But you simply MUST update, Writer! You cannot just leave me alone with such a hanging cliff!
NukaPooka chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
NOOOOOO! that can't be the end . LOL
I wanna read more :( LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »