Reviews for Old Love
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 7 . 7/4
This was so beautiful. So heart-wrenchingly painful but oh so utterly beautiful. Truly. Thank you so much for this happiness you gave to my aching soul through your work. xx
karinaprasatya chapter 7 . 6/22
Oh myyyy goddd! One of the best klaroline fanfics ive ever read! Love it! Thanks for writing ittt ;)
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Sheezus. Read through both of your klausandcaroline fictions too quickly cause it's bloody brilliant. Will most definitely re-read them for sure. I love how their relationship took years to establish. How they both saw each other through the vulnerabilities. Absolutely love how Caroline basically proposed to herself. Love your potrayal of Caroline and Klaus. Loved everything basically!
Excitedly awaiting your next story,
Regards
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Wow, I don't think I've read a fic where Caroline retains so many of her insecurities. It's great. I love the long spread out nature of their relationship. So much more believable for them to take time to get together. Beautiful writing!
JuseaPeterson chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I really loved reading this. I enjoyed going through this entire journey with Caroline. I thought it was really good how you had the chapters all be a different period of time that moved towards what Caroline didn't want to think about in the beginning of this.

The relationship between Klaus and Caroline was well done as well as well as their developments as individuals.

I really loved the background story lines, characters and relationships that were brought in but helped Caroline with where she was headed. I loved how Klaus was patient for her and how he got to a point that it was Caroline who needed to move towards him. This was quite beautifully done and I loved how it ended.
Ellavm18 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Loved it thanks so much for the update
lily chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
you are nominated for klaroline awards! good luck :)
SweetyK chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
An amazing end !
Realynn8 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Beautiful, I loved this so much. :)
ravenclawslibrary chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I thought this was a PERFECT way to end the story.

Well done darling, this has truly been one of my favorite Klaroline fics. And if we never get any more Klaroline scenes in canon, then this will absolutely take first place as headcanon for how they ended up together.
Sutemi chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
This is amazing!
CKhybrid chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
GAH. This story is LONG. & because you hadn't updated in forever, I had ALMOST forgotten about it. So I'm looking through the latest updates and think ' this sounds good ' and start reading it. Then the second chapter in I'm like ' I've totes read this before, I should just skip ahead ' but THEN I thought I might have forgotten something important... and read the whole thing through again :P

That's okay thou, because it was totally worth it. I can tell you put a lot into this story and thought every detail through and as a reader, I really appreciate & admire that.

I'm sorry to see it end, but as the saying goes " all good things ... "
SarahCullen4 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
holy smokes I loved it! What beautiful writing and a beautiful ending.
jessnicole chapter 7 . 7/15/2014