Reviews for Prosecutions and Pardons
DMBO chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Brilliant story I really enjoyed it and all your various characters I loved the journey Rose had to go on to find the truth and how it changed her in the process. Loved the ending where everyone is now happy and I'm glad Bella is a reformed character.
DMBO chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
All's well that ends well except Rosalie lost her job and now gets a bad reputation, well at least she got the man.
DMBO chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
So poor Emmett has to wait a year for an appeal! I think his friends are lousy he's all for protecting them, he said he could never do anything to jeopardize Edward's business or disappoint their parents but I think it's Edward and Bella who are doing that themselves!
DMBO chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Another great chapter wonder whats next for our Nancy Drew!
DMBO chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Thrilling chapter and now on to Tanya Denali wonder what she has in store for Rosalie. Loved the ending Emmett and Rose are to cute!
DMBO chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Wow didn't see that coming, ha loved your Edward and Bella and I'm not usually a fan of them but here their corrupted twisted degenerates.
DMBO chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
This is really captivating your portrayal of the characters is amazing, Alice the voice of reason is awesome and Rosalie is fantastic she's stubborn, egocentric and likeable for some reason! Great writing with a great plot.
DMBO chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great concept loving it! Poor Emmett he might rot in a jail cell if he can't convince Rosalie.
debslmac chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Loved this
Debbi84 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Loved it!
KJOHN chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Great story!
AH Darling chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Awesome story Bunbun. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
AH Darling chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Wow, that was a ballsy move on HER part! Loved it!
AH Darling chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I LOVE the idea of a brunette Rosalie and these two's backstories are awesome. Well done!
AH Darling chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Bad man Garrett? Me likey!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »