Reviews for Doing It Differently
tabala chapter 17 . 7/3
Will this be continuing?
tabala chapter 14 . 7/3
What is Kierrion going to do about the courting request, I do notthink it was mentioned?
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 6/23
ok. the fanfic is good though. i can wait
i love it already
Nicol chapter 17 . 5/16
AND ?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 17 . 3/16
Ohhh q mal... Espero q pronto regreses con la actualizacion porque esta muy buena!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 17 . 2/3
Another terrific story that I look forward to seeing you return to finish!
Take care and be well!
MelJ
That was a really odd thing for Harry to say when Neville is telling them to leave him behind. I mean, they're in a rush and Neville is telling them he's only slowing them down so that means their enemies are right behind them. Why does Harry think this is a good time to waste precious seconds by saying 'Oh gee, Voldemort was right and his ideas were actually good despite him being a homicidal psychopath bent on destroying me and everything I loved in life'. That's the kind of thing you think about when you're contemplating life in the shower and not on the run from people trying to shoot you in your ass.
Yona0 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
O_O WOW. I've always wanted to see all beings on earth eradicated. I think I'm gonna keep reading. And like others, I'm sure, my first thought was: Damn...that's OP. I wonder where you're doing with this.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
PLEASE ADD MORE WHEN YOU CAN! I LOVE IT!
HPTMR chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
I think your story is brilliant
rmiser1994 chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
just finished reading all the chapters so far and i have to say it is brilliant! Cannot wait to read more! ~ Keep up the great writing! .
Faery66 chapter 17 . 7/10/2016