Reviews for Doing It Differently
Yona0 chapter 1 . 10/22
O_O WOW. I've always wanted to see all beings on earth eradicated. I think I'm gonna keep reading. And like others, I'm sure, my first thought was: Damn...that's OP. I wonder where you're doing with this.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 10/4
HPTMR chapter 4 . 7/26
I think your story is brilliant
rmiser1994 chapter 17 . 7/14
just finished reading all the chapters so far and i have to say it is brilliant! Cannot wait to read more! ~ Keep up the great writing! .
Faery66 chapter 17 . 7/10
Hope to read more soon.

tamashiyuki chapter 17 . 5/3
Very gooooooooooood!
Be continued? Please?
More chapters please
Emrys myrdin chapter 13 . 3/16
Non, décidément je ne comprend rien. Harry héritier de sepentard, OK, harry héritier de pouffsoufle, ok, neville héritier de gryffondor, ok, luna héritier de serdaigle ok, mais par tout les saints pouquoi harry est également l'héritier des 4 fondatteur, un héritier c'est justement censé être UNE seule personne.

PS : superb histoire, j'adore.
kirsty21 chapter 17 . 2/14
cool update soon plz thanks
bassoongirl14 chapter 17 . 1/22
I love this story so far!
HazelWolf1 chapter 12 . 1/4
I'm having some reservations here. Usually I'm fine with major age differences and the like, but when men in their 40s are thinking romantically about a boy at his eleventh birthday party, I have to admit to some concern. Sure he's advanced for his age, but these people don't know Kierrion is a time-traveler. Essentially, the politicians are kind of coming off as a bunch of pedos.
Pennieyoung chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Love this story, looking forward to the next chapter :):)
BlazeVein chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
They think Harry is like 11 y.o. and those old guys are hiting on him? seriously creepy pedophilia vibe in there :/
Armapella chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Reading chapter 2. I find it odd that the divine powers gave these 'skills' (Potion, Occlumency ect) to Harry yet did not tell him outright the real prophecy. Just seems unbalanced and weird for me. The memory thing is to be expected, but for these skills; couldn't death just tell him to learn them like he has to learn the prophecy?
Dama Layla chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
Quando pretende atualizar essa fanfic?