Reviews for More
phillydragonldy chapter 1 . 4/25
This was just lovely. Fuzzy and delightful. Loved it!
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
very nice
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved it. Plot quality fits in with the show, and the characters are exactly as I just watched them being in season one, so it feels like I'm reading the script for the most awesome but cancelled episode in existence. Kudos.
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I’d forgotten how much I liked this.I came across it a long time ago and remembered it for how perfectly it caught the best possibilities of a particular place and time and person, so well in fact that it doesn’t matter to its readability (or re-readability) that this particular road not taken is now so very far back along the path.

It’s light where it needs to be, intense where emotion is warranted, and the give and take of decision and reaction between Clark and Chloe is a pleasure to read.

My apologies that I never did drop you a note about it when I read it first – I really should have, as anything that bears remembering (and re-reading) for so long certainly deserves its kudos. Still, late is better than never.

Nice work, thanks.
MysteryintheShadows chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
SO CUTE! I wish it had ended like this. Very sweet.
FanofTrueLove chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I absolutely love this story, you nailed the characters perfectly and I couldn't help but smile throughout it. The way you made the characters seem so real and just like the characters on the show is truely amazing, I hope you never give up on your writing because I think you can go far with this.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Loved this. An absolutely great story. Even though I don't support Chlark(anymore) this was a great fic I couldn't help but read!

Til later readings
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
good story
rogueight chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
An excellent story. Very well written and I feel like you were able to really portray the characters as they really are!
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
AW! This is one of the best stories i've read. I love that Clark fights for Chloe. He also acknowledges that just because she has a crush on him means everything will be forgiven (thou it kills me to say that's usually the case). I just love that he fought relentlessly even when she pushed him away. IT WAS GREAT!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Great, great story. Amazingly written, and with an awesome plot. Loved it. One of the best Smallville fics I've read.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was just a lovely story, and I wish this had actually happened. That Clark realized how much Chloe meant to him, and how badly he did hurt her by leaving her at the dance.

Nicely done :):)
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Very well done, I enjoyed it a lot!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was absolutely one of the best Clark/Chloe stories I have read yet. I really liked it and wish that you would maybe do a second part that is a little later in the relationship that has her finding out about his powers. Maybe floating when kissing and he suddenly has to tell or one of the times he saves her. Anything so that I get to read more interaction between the two because you do it so beautifully.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I think, no , I know that this story is one of my most fave stories of Clark/Chloe. I love it! Great, Fantastic job!