Reviews for Fools Russian
Mitrioselove chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was great!
dsjkl chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I totally loved this story!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was very lovely! I think you completely nailed the prompt. Both of their stories were so touching and if you ever plan to continue this you have a very good back story with Rose's mother. The only thing that really didn't fit for me was the lemon though. It felt like it was there just for the sake of it.
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hmmm... This story seems to have had some magical power to it. I woke up this morning with enough time to begin reading and about 1/4 of the way in, the lights in my neighborhood when out... sans thunderstorm.

With only a few short paragraphs left, BOOM, the power returned. ... spooky!

Anyway, about the story. I really enjoyed it. It was fun and hot at the same time. Sounds like a great first time together. It sort of brought back a few memories for me when I was getting to know guys through conversations and sexual tension. ;)

Thank you for sharing. :D
Chantel chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
FINALLY got to read past the bit you left me hanging. Holy hotness! I am blushing! LOL I don't know how you did it but this girl here is blushing like a fool! I have missed your words xx
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Before I dive into my nonsense rambling, I want to say sorry for taking so long to write this. I am not going to use some lame excuse—when in reality, I was just being a lazy pickle. And I know it is selfish of me because you took the time out of your busy schedule to write this story for me. So I hope to AT LEAST make this review as wonderful as was the story you wrote for me. Let’s see if I can clear my head well enough to write a proper review.
To start off—WHY THE HELL DOESN’T THIS STORY HAVE LIKE A BILLION REVIEWS? In all honesty, I thought it was a splendid, beautiful story. Let me fan girl for a moment—AHH! I don’t usually like Dimitri and Rose together, although I have written a couple D/R stories, but you. . .yes, YOU magnificent, brilliant writer made me fall in love with them once again. It was like I was reading Vampire Academy once again. It was like the beautiful feeling that comes with reading a new book. And yes, I was driven to tears at the end of the story, because the masterpiece story was done. *cries*
Okay, let’s talk about the prompt. It’s crazy to think that this story was created from a five word prompt. Five words turned into five thousand. It sounds easy, but I know it wasn’t. And I have a feeling that every second you spent writing the story, you were worried that I wouldn’t like the work of art you created for me. I am here to put your worries to rest. You don’t have to worry about anything, ever, when it comes to writing. Seriously. Your writing is spectacular. I’ve told you this before, don’t doubt yourself. Ever. There is no need to, when your writing is so wonderful, brilliant, outstanding and poetic. Maybe you should try your hand at an original. I’d be the first one to buy a copy. (And it better be signed!)
I LOVED the whole concept behind my dull prompt. I never would have thought of doing such a great buildup, like you did. Nothing better than getting wet...and going inside a room to get even wetter with a guy that totally makes your insides feel as if they are being invaded by butterflies the size of rhinos. The fact that it was raining, or well a thunderstorm was going on added some romance in the story. Don’t judge me—I think thunderstorms are really romantic, because it gives you a chance to cuddle with someone. Or in my forever alone case, with my pillow. There is something romantic about watching a thunderstorm. I have no idea why. Sigh, I wish it rained more often in my Californian town.
See, when I thought of the prompt, I had a certain vision in my head; I only saw the part of them two inside the hotel room. But boy—you nailed that part right down to a freaking T (or is it tee?). Like the scene of them in the hotel room, the part where their bodies “bond”, was soooo HAWT! I had to take off my shirt. Totally kidding. But my room did get hot all of a sudden. It was soo fabulously written. Their time together was paced and romantic, but at the same time there was an undercurrent of passion that was waiting to be unleashed, if that makes any sense. And when it did unleash...oh goodness, I felt like I should have been covering my eyes while I was reading that part. But I couldn’t look away because your writing had me captivated, unable to do anything but continue reading.
I totally had a kick when Rose first entered the room and soon Dimitri was crushing her. Damn, if I was Rose, and this hot guy was pushed up against me, I would have trouble thinking about anything other than how warm I would be in his arms, or how hot things would get if he joined me in the shower. I would probably kiss him and start to get naked and not push him away. So, I am glad I wasn’t in Rose’s places. I also had to laugh where, I think he was getting dressed, and Rose is checking him out and she mutters “Jeeze” or something like that. It reminds me of my personal fitness trainer. He’s soo hot, I want to rub my hands all over his hard abs. I fake not knowing an exercise just so he touches me. Haha, I am so weird.
Again, I have to say thank you for writing me this great story. I know you think it probably wasn’t as great as you wanted it to be, but just remember this is seriously one of the best stories I have read this year. Not only because it was dedicated to me, but the writing was flawless perfection. Fantastic. And the whole story you created to go with my boring prompt—well, I have no other way to describe it than perfect. I wish I had another word, but I am left astounded and speechless when I finish reading the stories you have written for me. By the end of the story, I was smiling like the Chesire cat.
PLEASE NEVER stop writing. You have potential to be a sellout in the near future. I know you can do it. And I will be your #1 fan!
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story of me. And making FAGE a most wonderful experience for me. I was so excited when I realized that you were chosen to write for me again. You have no idea how much I value your writing, how wonderfully fantastic, beautiful, great, perfect, and flawlessly exquisite I think your writing is.
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!
-Melissa
PS: The banner was sooooooooooo beautiful!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Is that is? I hope not, I've loved this and want to know more. I want to know what happens when they wake up, will they stay together or what. Please write more, oh and in case you hadn't notice, I thought this was a really great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Really good story, you're writing is fantastic!
M chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved this!
readingmama chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very smexy. I'd love to know what happens next between these two. Great story babe.
Thanks so much for your hard work this FAGE!
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love the title change!
Fantastic story, and a great lemon too!
Wonderful!