Reviews for Division
KiyUzumaki chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
Oh my goodness this was a fun read!
BelstaffJumper chapter 11 . 3/19/2017
Loved your story! Even though other people have used the coffee shop/barista theme your story felt new and very original. Thanks for sharing and keep on writing! BJ
EiswolfZero chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
I think I read this before and it's a shame I haven't written a comment then.
I love Coffee Shop AUs and I love this Story.
Damn, once I recognized it I still read on because those two are just the cutest
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
You're killing me here with the suspenseful endings.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Oooh, this is good.
Vdubbya chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
That was amazing. Simply wonderful. I loved every moment. Thank you.
PharaohsMagician chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
This was brilliant! I love the pace and the characters and I think it was executed perfectly. If I had to choose a favorite part of the story I wouldn't be able to. That's how brilliantly written your story is. I think you're an amazing and brilliant author and writer and I am so glad my twin told me about your story. Cheers and ta.
Debora chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
I just wanted to tell you that yours is the story I go to when I need a pick me up. This is the story I want when I want a sweet, wonderfully written Johnlock fix. I love the writing style, the dynamic between John and Sherlock, the way you wrote both of them. It's just all perfect. I can't tell you how many times I've read this story already! Terrific work, keep it up!
Astrido chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
cute and fluffy. I love the way you integrated sherlock's experiments into the barrista persona.
cheers
Maya
Gore and Glory chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Love this story, but your beta reader needs to correct his/her dialogue punctuation. He/she is making sentence fragments when he/she uses a period before the dialogue tag.

Incorrect: "Hello." He said. (This is saying "he said" alone is a sentence when it's clearly not.)

Correct: "Hello," he said. (This is a complete sentence.)

Just thought you should know.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I love Johnlock. I love coffee. This had everything :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Ooh, I love it so far! I haven't read many Sherlock AUs, but so far I'm loving yours!
Out of Custody chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
thank you for this wonderful story ) It was lovely to read and the idea was rather novel )
La fille danse chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Fuck, I can't just leave this fic alone without reviewing, can I? It's too good for that. This review stands for the whole thing, not just this chapter. I just wanted you know that this is so brilliant, and basically I'm in love. Your writing is so creative and concise, and I'm realizing now that I can't think of much to say for you, but I really needed you to know that I deeply adore this. Ugh. :)
medusa85 chapter 11 . 3/15/2015