Reviews for Kill Your Ghosts
Kday chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice story!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Finally got around to reading them! Ha!

So I'm in love with your writing. It's beautiful.

I love how you wrote Sasuke retreating to himself and never really coming out because he was stuck in the past and because he was also the very last Uchiha alive, for good this time. I just love how he was struck by that an I thought it was very him. It was also lovely how you implicated the ways Sakura and Naruto always comforted him, and how Kakashi just made small talk-to me it's almost like he didn't know what he could say to him anymore.

It was also very pleasing to see that you incorporated the fact that even if Sakura was trying to be all okay with him and was trying to heal him, she didn't really know how and sometimes it could get tiring. Although I personally believe very little effort is required from Sakura to heal him (he's always needed so very little from her-only her affections and attention seemed to suffice) it's kind of realistic to show her as kind of clueless as what to do. And of course, such a thing that went down between them during all those years would cause a big rift, no matter how much they both want to repair the bond. Yet even with this rift, they're still so attuned to each other. And it's just so great. I loved it.

The inversal of roles, of course, was also so very, very great. Because Sasuke always used to listen to Sakura and wouldn't know what to say back, and when he's back it's the other way around and I just... agh, it was amazing.

But of course, nothing was better than that finishing scene. Especially this little bit: He thanks Sakura because that is what Uchiha Sasuke does to Haruno Sakura, time and time again, arigato after arigato. Because she has always been there, chasing the cobwebs off his past, killing his ghosts in that annoyingly Sakura fashion.

This was a particularly wonderful piece, thank you. I very much enjoyed, and I shall enjoy reading it again some months from now when I decide I must relive it! :3
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is Gorgeous writing.

I loved, loved, loved the line "He thanks Sakura because that is what Uchiha Sasuke does to Haruno Sakura, time and time again, arigato after arigato. Because she has always been there, chasing the cobwebs off his past, killing his ghosts in that annoyingly Sakura fashion."

I am glad to find you Awesome writer :)

KARASU25 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I could have sworn I reviewed this before but I realized now I forgot to orz but really, I really loved this oneshot. I love how Sasuke finally opened up to Sakura and its so heartbreaking but so fitting that it was only after a dream about Itachi. The idea of killing his ghost is also really fitting! I love the different ways team 7 supported him, especially that bit about Kakashi not letting him wake up alone. Its just so sad, I can really imagine the depression of waking up and realizing you're alone and that you killed the person who did so much for you (although Itachi was ill, I think Sasuke likes to blame himself a lot) the bit about Sakura accompanying a Sasuke-shaped lump is sad but funny in a way lol I think that this is just really nice. Thinking about Sasuke being really brought back and whole is really heartwarming to me. He really has gone through so much that I think its amazing how strong he is. I was thinking about it the other day, how Sasuke's only cure for his blindness was transplating his brothers eyes, thats just so crazy tragic and terrifying. I really want Sasuke and Sakura to have a happy ending together orz XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this is amazing.I started crying before I was half through the stop writing like just touched my heart.
Jac chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I really like this fanfiction. Well done! The title is very apt, by the way. Anyway, I really love your portrayal of Sasuke (he's nowhere near cold-blooded as he was when he killed Sakura but he wasn't who he was in his genin days) because I strongly agree that at the root of Sasuke, is love and anything he does, he does it for love, even hate, in his crazy ways. Really like how you weaved metaphors into the story and touched on the relationship of Sasuke and Sakura. Think if I wanted them to be canon or end game, this would be the best way – the little subtle nuances in their relationship and I love the idea of Sasuke slowly willing let love in his life again – in the form of Haruno Sakura. Brilliant! When I create my FF account, I'd favorite this story. You make me so proud with this 3 Keep writing. This should definitely get more reviews. Arigato for this fanfic – making me feel so much and didn't think it was possible to feel so much for something fictional x
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh my god this was so perfectly written that I just cannot fathom as to how you don't have more reviews for this. Your story was so raw and heartwarming in every sense of the word. Purely poetic in the way you said that he just did everything with so much hate but did it because of so much love and that just touched my heart in ways that I wish I could explain. Wow, this was beautifully written and honestly, this is the most realistic way that I see them both ever really coming together again as two individuals who both can truly understand each other in a way no one else can. Wonderfully done my friend. This has definitely become one of my favorite reads which I will come back to often when I need a good … read lol
sakuries chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
It's so simple but it completely tells how I see sasusaku and their dynamics as a couple. This is absolutely brilliant. Thank you. :)
sachesan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
this is such a sad story but also magnificient.
I really love it.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
/FLAILS VIOLENTLY/ This oneshot was so amazing, the pacing was perfect, and the fragile relationship between sasuke and sakura was just so heart wrenching.
Mangame chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Really impressed by the emotional depth you brought to these two.
kuromimi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
How do i even start, to describe this work? It squeezed my heart in all the right places. I had to stop reading in the middle of it all to regain back my bearings. Your words, the way you narrate the story, the flow... You make it all to easy for the readers to drown in it.
flowerslut chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was very well written! I loved reading it. I hope to see some more from you.
soranins chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my this is so beautifully written. I love your characterizations of Sakura and Sasuke. I felt my heart break reading Sakura's recovery after the war and all she went through oh my darling girl. And Sasuke please I have read so many Sasuke returns fics and they make him either very awful to his team or dead inside. But you portrayed him as this broken boy who went through hell and is trying to redeem himself :') oh I hope you write more! This was such a great piece of work
zabeli chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I cant understand how such beautiful creation like this just has 3 reviews.
I love it. I read this and I can see them like this. Also this would be a perfect ending for the , this went to my hearth. Perfection.