Reviews for Harry Potter - Letting Go Of The Past
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
this is a awesome book
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
if it is a he Ardal (Are-del) : Irish Meaning: The name Ardal is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Ardal is: Valour; high honor.

if it is a she Ailene (ay leen) : Ancient Irish name from ail “noble.”
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Good Draco
giboh92 chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Update soon...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
This is amazing, but I personally think you could give Sirius a bit more character .
Thx
alicebrandycullen chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
You are moving too fast. ... the plot is rushed ...no sense to it.
bet7368 chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Really enjoy your story, thank you for writing it hope for more . Thank you again will follow and wait for the next chapter.
LadyoftheGlen chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Another great chapter, but just one point. Jermione can't be expected to get over her grief just like that, it's not natural or healthy, it takes time to get over losing a loved one especially if their death is unexpected. Let her grieve and let her friends help her get through it.
LadyoftheGlen chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
I like your story very much but I do have a few pointes how did Hermione know it was Harry when he was under glamour? How was Salazar Slytherin able to transfer his knowledge to Harry? Was he some sort of ghost, he's been dead for over 1000 years. Otherwise I love the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
Please check your writing before you post your story. You have several words running into each other.
ubetiburn chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Nope, I'll quit reading. He's so incompetent that he is great humor relief in his 'superiority'. Sorry, too many cliches already if you ad that one. Almost as bad as a loving Snape. If everything is correct in cannon up to the point your story starts, there is no trust, friendship or respect to build on.
ubetiburn chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
What ever I type is not to be taken personally. I am NOT posting a "FLAME".

The chapters, although the content flows well, some of the syntax that you use is wrong. Also one of the most frequent errors fanfic writers make is that passed/past. PLEASE try not to make that one (you haven't yet). I rode my broom past Malfoy and as he was passed by me he at full speed, the fool fell in love...and off his broom.

Try to flesh out your chapters a little more, that will help lengthen the chapters. Give background, history, reasoning, texture, color, taste.

Also, if Neville killed Bella, that means that Sirus (as we see) is still alive. According to your story Dumbledore sent them to Hogwarts (Sirus included). So that means that Voldemort was never seen. So why is the Minister arriving and how is this going to effect the story?

Sirius leaving the meeting room would have him walking through the lobby before getting outside to finish talking to Harry and apparate them to the House of the Black's. That would mean at least one wizard would have seen them and knowing how feeble they are that would have led to problems. You never mentioned if he was disguised or simply covered by the cloak.

Why does Harry Potter trust Griphook? How or what was done to gain that trust. Also, if they know that Albus was not his legal guardian why did they let the people access the money? Is that about the same as the Goblins helping thief's steal? Kind of against their own warning in the lobby/vestibule.

That is all I have for now. Not sure if I will leave another as I prefer to read then type. A lot of people that I respond to take it the wrong way. Hell, I am not hating - but without an honest review how can you and by default your story be the best that you can be? I normally do not review until I get to the latest chapter written. What is clear is that I am continuing to read, so that is good, right?

I am scatter brained so at times my ramblings don't make sense or come out clear and concise. Sorry.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Thanks for paying attention to reviews. It's hard to seem critical to someone who's nice enough to write things for me to read. Will there be familliars or animal forms for the heirs?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
The story seems good. there's only one "r" in the spelling of the wizarding bank.