Reviews for What a Drag rewrite
gc chapter 3 . 10/13
when will you update
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 3 . 7/26
Oh my, is she going to send him Choji and Ino? That would be amazing. I can't wait to find out everybody's reactions to their team dynamics. The super gentle giant Choji being the Dark Lord's grandson's best friend. Ino, their other best friend being all energetic and berating Shikamaru for his laziness. She'd be considered a total BAMF for standing up to and yelling at the Dark Lord's grandson (who is obviously evil and powerful like he is (even with no proof, because wizard logic)). And Shika would just be like "Troublesome woman" at her loudness. (And all three of them would be putting on a show for the idiot wizards around them and finding out all the information together as a team.)

Would anyone ever find out that Shikamaru is a ninja and/or has killed before? Maybe the killed thing first just to properly horrify and scare them! Or like people flipping out about how can they kill someone immortal like Lord Voldy and Shika's like no problem, I've killed an immortal foe before, two actually (Hidan, Kakuzu, and he helped with taking down Madara and the 10tails too). (And whips out all the already collected and destroyed horcrux then and there with a plan for ultimately defeating Lord Moldy already ready.)
Maxine chapter 3 . 7/9
I'm sure this has been my 2nd time here, and I'm still enjoyin the story.
Maxine chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
MORE ONEGAISHIMASU!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Excellent story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Liag Kab chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
I really appreciate this story ( i was born french please excuse my english) .
The characters are really interesting and entertaining. However, i don't "feel" the seriousness from the threat of Lord Voldemort in England. I was wondering if it was on purpose because no one knows that he is still alive or something...
Jucca chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
I love your story and the whole con woot but there's a thing that's really bothering me. How old are they? What year is this? And what time line are we in?
GrandNinjaMasterRen chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
You are fudging awesome. Keep it going.
GlitterVan chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
I actually like rabid story. Beside the grammar mistakes which isn't a big deal, I really like it. I feel like some parts are going a little to fast but it's still a good story. Please keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter
Eeirany chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
More please, this is hilarious! XD
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
You may not want to hear about the grammar, but you need too hear about the grammar. Many of your sentence make no sense, and are missing important nouns- which character are they talking to or about?- or verbs. Also you have some very large plot holes. Why would shikamaru's mother send him into such an awful mess with a journal, instead of just explaining what happened? It would make more sense if the mother was kidnapped via port key or something and he had to rescue her on his own because the village couldn't allow his father the time away from his duties as comander . As it is, there is no logical reason for him to go; money, a credible threat, etc. Because the ninja don't act like ninja, your plot plows right off the rails in the first chapter. Maybe you should write out a plot tree focusing on characters motivations to guide your story, because right now it is a rather random jumble of introductions and exposition.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Huh Harry not over-reacting about shika' heritage? Wonder how that happened even if shika is a genius, Harry has six years of prejudice and is stubborn as an ox. Listening to his advice even?

Hermione becoming an intolerant hater? The same girl who has defended the freedom of elves? The same girl who helped Neville out when he is in trouble?

If Voldemort's is living at malfoy manor you'd think Draco would not be so publicly aligned to Harry of all people.

So where is unbridge? If the twins are still in school then it is fifth year, the year of the Toad.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Ron being an explosive idiot is normal but the part about hermione seems bizarre. Even if she is a no-it-all she it sees out of character for her to demand the contents of another's person's letter, unless maybe if said person was the boy-who has-a-lightning-bolt-shaped-target -carved-into-his-forehead.

That said it's strange that Harry hasn't been as vocal with accusations yet.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I find it funny that the mom is so against murderers yet she marries one of the chief commander of the village of murderers of a clan of specialized torture and interrogation specialists. Irony is her husband has more blood on his hands than her dad. As jionin commander he would have caused bloodbaths.

Irony is Voldemort's Avadas are painless mercy kills compared to the Juntsu/weapons/poisons ninja use.

Lol you'd think the half bloods n the Asians/muggle horns would recognize Rice n chopsticks.

Fumbles is lucky his arm isn't broken when he gripped shika. Really the speed of a centennial old civilian man vs the reaction speed of a trained trained shinobi.
animeandmangafangirl chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
The only thing i agree with Hornet07 is yeah the updates take forever. Yeah i understand we have life outside of fanfiction and stuff thats why authors can take months to update. Can i give a suggestion though? Since its been like months you last updates, why not give a quick summary on what has happened? To jog our memories. Personally i forgot all about Hermione and her bashing. I only remember this fanfic is Shikamaru is the grandson of Lord Moldy. Like Holy crap! That's so different and unique from the usual stories here! So it got stuck in my mind.

Can you explain what Harry found out? Thats the only part I'm confused about.

But great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D

...wow this review is long, i am so sorry. Forgive my grammar and spelling errors. My tablet hates auto correct. Like seriously, make my i's capital automatically! :(