Reviews for What a Drag rewrite
GrandNinjaMasterRen chapter 4 . 1/25
You are fudging awesome. Keep it going.
GlitterVan chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
I actually like rabid story. Beside the grammar mistakes which isn't a big deal, I really like it. I feel like some parts are going a little to fast but it's still a good story. Please keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter
Eeirany chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
More please, this is hilarious! XD
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
You may not want to hear about the grammar, but you need too hear about the grammar. Many of your sentence make no sense, and are missing important nouns- which character are they talking to or about?- or verbs. Also you have some very large plot holes. Why would shikamaru's mother send him into such an awful mess with a journal, instead of just explaining what happened? It would make more sense if the mother was kidnapped via port key or something and he had to rescue her on his own because the village couldn't allow his father the time away from his duties as comander . As it is, there is no logical reason for him to go; money, a credible threat, etc. Because the ninja don't act like ninja, your plot plows right off the rails in the first chapter. Maybe you should write out a plot tree focusing on characters motivations to guide your story, because right now it is a rather random jumble of introductions and exposition.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Huh Harry not over-reacting about shika' heritage? Wonder how that happened even if shika is a genius, Harry has six years of prejudice and is stubborn as an ox. Listening to his advice even?

Hermione becoming an intolerant hater? The same girl who has defended the freedom of elves? The same girl who helped Neville out when he is in trouble?

If Voldemort's is living at malfoy manor you'd think Draco would not be so publicly aligned to Harry of all people.

So where is unbridge? If the twins are still in school then it is fifth year, the year of the Toad.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Ron being an explosive idiot is normal but the part about hermione seems bizarre. Even if she is a no-it-all she it sees out of character for her to demand the contents of another's person's letter, unless maybe if said person was the boy-who has-a-lightning-bolt-shaped-target -carved-into-his-forehead.

That said it's strange that Harry hasn't been as vocal with accusations yet.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I find it funny that the mom is so against murderers yet she marries one of the chief commander of the village of murderers of a clan of specialized torture and interrogation specialists. Irony is her husband has more blood on his hands than her dad. As jionin commander he would have caused bloodbaths.

Irony is Voldemort's Avadas are painless mercy kills compared to the Juntsu/weapons/poisons ninja use.

Lol you'd think the half bloods n the Asians/muggle horns would recognize Rice n chopsticks.

Fumbles is lucky his arm isn't broken when he gripped shika. Really the speed of a centennial old civilian man vs the reaction speed of a trained trained shinobi.
animeandmangafangirl chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
The only thing i agree with Hornet07 is yeah the updates take forever. Yeah i understand we have life outside of fanfiction and stuff thats why authors can take months to update. Can i give a suggestion though? Since its been like months you last updates, why not give a quick summary on what has happened? To jog our memories. Personally i forgot all about Hermione and her bashing. I only remember this fanfic is Shikamaru is the grandson of Lord Moldy. Like Holy crap! That's so different and unique from the usual stories here! So it got stuck in my mind.

Can you explain what Harry found out? Thats the only part I'm confused about.

But great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D

...wow this review is long, i am so sorry. Forgive my grammar and spelling errors. My tablet hates auto correct. Like seriously, make my i's capital automatically! :(
lady kae chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Oh I love it, I cannot wait for what comes next! Keep up the good work
Ice Night chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Thank you for updating, I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Frostyfall chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Good chap my man. But it was pretty unclear as to what was going down w/ Harry and Ron.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I'm looking forward to next chapter.
Ice Night chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Thanks for updating, I look forward to future chapters
hornet07 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Not even 500 words in more than 6 months.
For that matter, the entire story, which is 5.5 k, took almost two years. With an update as sluggish as this, it's not even worth reading as I've entirely forgotten what little plot there was to begin with.

At this point, you have two options:
1) Make a large buffer containing 5 - 10 chapters. Release them one by one on a more reasonable basis, about 2 - 3 weeks interval. However, judging by your current productivity, 5 - 10 chapters may take a decade...
2) Focus on a few stories at a time. You know the saying "Jack of all trades, master of none"?
Unsung-Knight chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
...I WANT MORE OF THIS AWESOMENESS! er... Sorry had to get that out of my system. Love that Shikamaru is knocking everyone down a couple of pegs. And the whole ShikaTema thing, heheheh, lovely