Reviews for Are You Jealous, Dean?
the iz chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
this is great! I do love destiel bunker UST :D
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
I love it! Please update.
Bruce-illbruiseyou-wayne chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
you have seriously good writing skills please write more quickly!
FrankiIsObsessed chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This story is awesome. Keep updating :)
Alexandra chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I need an update, this story (and you!) are so great. Pleaseee don't give it up.
Supertardisavengerlock chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ugh this is do good so pleeeease update soon! I love this!
Casismyfavorite chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Very enjoyable! Seeing Dean so flustered was fun!
swlfangirl chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wow it's awesome, I hope there is more! I'm loving it!
tumblrqueen chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
omg i love this! update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
omigosh i luv yr story so much it is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. its really well written and everyones in character and i just want more :) heeeheeee i luv how u made cas so confident and in the last chapter i believe you made cas smirk and then dean got all flustered which i thought was a great change of pace cuz its usually the other way around.
Kellrock chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Oh my god this is so cute and sweet! And I love it! Just what I needed after today's episode! Can't wait to read more!
Casismyfavorite chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I love your story! It's perfectly in character and so funny! I am looking forward to more :D
lesbiansarebreakingfree chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
i really love this; id love to see dean get all nervous and then kiss cas 3
Jenie chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
As a fellow newbie to the world of Supernatural, I wanted to say that I am loving your writing! The interactions between the four guys is great. And I am enjoying the slow build of Destiel as well. :) As far as what I'd love to see in the future... I'd love your version of how Dean figures out that he is in love with Castiel. But whatever strikes your muse is good with me!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
very cute, the reference to Dean as a jealous caveman seems on character. He does like his 'stuff' unmessed with...