Reviews for Are You Jealous, Dean?
teamfreewill01 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
you have seriously good writing skills please write more quickly!
FrankiIsObsessed chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This story is awesome. Keep updating :)
Alexandra chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I need an update, this story (and you!) are so great. Pleaseee don't give it up.
Supertardisavengerlock chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ugh this is do good so pleeeease update soon! I love this!
Casismyfavorite chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Very enjoyable! Seeing Dean so flustered was fun!
swlfangirl chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wow it's awesome, I hope there is more! I'm loving it!
tumblrqueen chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
omg i love this! update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
omigosh i luv yr story so much it is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. its really well written and everyones in character and i just want more :) heeeheeee i luv how u made cas so confident and in the last chapter i believe you made cas smirk and then dean got all flustered which i thought was a great change of pace cuz its usually the other way around.
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Oh my god this is so cute and sweet! And I love it! Just what I needed after today's episode! Can't wait to read more!
Casismyfavorite chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I love your story! It's perfectly in character and so funny! I am looking forward to more :D
lesbiansarebreakingfree chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
i really love this; id love to see dean get all nervous and then kiss cas 3
Jenie chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
As a fellow newbie to the world of Supernatural, I wanted to say that I am loving your writing! The interactions between the four guys is great. And I am enjoying the slow build of Destiel as well. :) As far as what I'd love to see in the future... I'd love your version of how Dean figures out that he is in love with Castiel. But whatever strikes your muse is good with me!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
very cute, the reference to Dean as a jealous caveman seems on character. He does like his 'stuff' unmessed with...
LadyOctopusEmoji chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was funny and awesome. Like it had me in stitches but kind of made me go squee too. Be proud of yourself! I'm gonna follow this story, just in case you do decide to continue it. Really freaking great work, love it!
Beth chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Yeah don't really like 9x03 promo but liked how you did this. Hope you make a story out of this. Maybe Dean journey to how he really feels and thinking about Sam saying he's jealous. Why did Dean get so upset and Cas wondering why Dean is acting strange. Besides Cas wanting to help the angels but Dean doesn't want him to leave again so Cas stays and finds a way to help from the bunker. You have Sam and Kevin play matchmakers.