Reviews for A Slightly Different Rush
loser94 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
please please update

this story

it's barely the first chap.

and you got me hoed alrady!

good ;uck and if you need

help just tell me :)
Issi Targaryen chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
When are you going to update? This story seems like it's going to be very funny!
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
hm...Lee and racecars..LOL this is a great fic update soon! I cant wait to see what happeneds when lee's nephew and carter's neice meet! Please update soon!please please please!
Country Boy 99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Great story!hope you update soon!
Destined Angels chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Totally love it! Rushhour 1&2 are one of my fav movie! Your story was so good and your writting was excellent! Thx u for reviewing my fanfic! Please update soon!
Cheetah Princess chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
OH GREAT!just when the story was getting good it had to end! update soon, please!
Jedi-Master-Aarma chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
very good.
Mgf2521 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
that story was well written , great intro. Keep writting
Dawnspirit chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
"Silly Martial Arts!"? I'd like to know what Lee would say if that was repeated to him!
Nice story, are you going to update it?
Agent R chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Very good, but when are you going to get around to the next chapter? You're driving us crazy with suspense!
Rainne chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Hi, I notice that u haven't updated this for a bit. You should, it's really good, and funny. I haven't seen Rush Hour (1/2) for a while, but I'm fairly certain you've got the characters down nicely. So, update this! I wanna c Lee's nephew n I want everybody to meet Kiara. K, thnx, bye
Link Hunter chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Funny funny funny!

I love this now...I want more!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?
white lotus chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
good stuff! -

can't wait to read what happens next!
Christina TM chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Heehee, I love it! Nice to see another RUSH HOUR fic! You've got Carter and Lee down so well, too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Callie7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Well so far, so good! I mean it, that was really good! I can't wait to read more! Hurry and update soon!

~Callie