Reviews for Holy Ground
Its too perfect.
Kiratt chapter 13 . 5/24/2017
I enjoyed reading this story! It was one of my first Percy Jackson fanfictions, and I'm glad this was one of my first ones. I look forward to reading more work from you.
paz chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
Amazing
DyingInnocence chapter 10 . 2/11/2017
Halfway across the country? Where exactly do you think California and New York are?
DyingInnocence chapter 9 . 2/11/2017
It takes more than a few hours to drive across the country...
DestinyHopeHaddock chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
I actually like some of the songs on the playlist. It helps me calm down for my current end of year exams
Teamleo565 chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Loved this story a little too much just saying
SlytherinPercy chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Wokay so I read this fic like a year ago (it feels like forever for some reasons) and when I reread it again today it just brought back memories and I love it so much and I'm an emotional mess rn. This is one of those fics who need more credit and deserve to be known by everyone. I love how there's humour, creativity and emotional roller coasters in every chapter. It's literally perfect and makes me miss summer more than I should.
Over all, this is a masterpiece. I'm glad I found it again.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
OMG THIS WAS SOOOOOO DAMN GOOD PROPS TO YOU
AzucenaXshadows chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
cute.
thanks for sharing
the fangirl in a wheelchair chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I like the holy ground playlist ;)

I especially love the fact that you put in the song ‘sugar,we're going down' by fall out boy,because everytime i listen to that song i always think of this ship for some reason
strawberry and creme chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
This is/was perfect. Perfection. The epitome of being perfect. Have I said how perfect this is/was? It's perfect.
strawberry and creme chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
omgomgomgomgomg JASON IS THE VICTIM HERE OMG. I seriously thought that Percy would be the one to feel the worst from the breakup but it seems that everyone is on Jason's side. I love it...Well I'd love it both ways but still, I'm in love.
strawberry and creme chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
AW HELL NO. I love percy. I love jason. They're such adorable dorks that I can't even. I foam at the thought of their characters. TOGETHER? I get panic attacks from the cuteness. BUT THEN U HAD TO MAKE PERCY BRAK UP WITH JASON. I feel that there is a reason for this plot twist but like, I wanna die. Ya know why? CUZ I CAN'T HATE EITHER OF THEM. I love how Percy and Jason are so chill and have such great romantic qualities, but this...I can't even describe the feelings...
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
I love this chapter and fanfiction, especially the ending. :)