Reviews for I'm back and I'm staying rewrite
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 2/16
Awww! I love this!
noel chapter 5 . 2/4
love it. cant wait for more chapters.
JayJayCheshire chapter 5 . 1/11
Update soon please! It's so good! Plus I can't wait to see how he deals with all the morons who treated Naruto like crap.
Laesk chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
so not fair leaving it there. are you going to complete the story, it is a pretty interesting read. please do add more to the story. a shocking end to it or maybe more chapters but please update. thank you for sharing what you have so far. it is pretty interesting.
Fangirl chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Oh someone is going to die, haha, so hilarious...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Please update! :D
KuroKitsune chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Someone's gonna die. You never insult a parents kid especially if they are ninjas.
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
This is an awesome fic so totally love it XD hope u can update this soon XD oh BTW can u pretty plz checkout my cross over challenge fic if you ever need ideas for writing XD
Tristi Lynne chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
oh someone is gonna die. lol great story so far. can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Someone gonna die
Lunar-Roseblossom chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
This is a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to see who the idiot who made the demon comment was. I want to see how Harry/Minato and Kushina respond to that. I hope that you update your story when you get a chance to.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Wow, yeah real life definitely has first priority. Condolences if the sentiment is not unwanted.
jupimako chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
I'm so glad you write happy endings. Seriously. If that had gone any other way... There would have been tears. Well, sad tears. Happy tears are ok. I certainly prefer the latter, so yay to happy endings.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Uh oh, several someone's are going to regret what they did to him and his family.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
I am glad that Harry was able to help Gaara while he was still young. Why is Kushina there?