Reviews for I'm back and I'm staying rewrite
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 4/8
This is an awesome fic so totally love it XD hope u can update this soon XD oh BTW can u pretty plz checkout my cross over challenge fic if you ever need ideas for writing XD
Tristi Lynne chapter 5 . 3/26
oh someone is gonna die. lol great story so far. can't wait for the next update.
Someone gonna die
Lunar-Roseblossom chapter 5 . 3/10
This is a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to see who the idiot who made the demon comment was. I want to see how Harry/Minato and Kushina respond to that. I hope that you update your story when you get a chance to.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 3/8
Wow, yeah real life definitely has first priority. Condolences if the sentiment is not unwanted.
jupimako chapter 5 . 3/7
I'm so glad you write happy endings. Seriously. If that had gone any other way... There would have been tears. Well, sad tears. Happy tears are ok. I certainly prefer the latter, so yay to happy endings.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 3/2
Uh oh, several someone's are going to regret what they did to him and his family.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/2
I am glad that Harry was able to help Gaara while he was still young. Why is Kushina there?
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/2
Will he also be able to help Sasuke to keep him from feeling that way he is and remove any seals on him?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 3/2
Looks like Winky will take care of Harry and his family. Maybe Harry should hex all the people and businesses that hurt or discriminated against Naruto until they change the way that they think and act.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/2
Hopefully he will be allowed to remain and be their with his son. will he be able to tell who he was and reclaim his home from before
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 2/28
This is great keep it up!
1eragon33 chapter 5 . 2/27
dat last line XD I almost woke up the people below me laughing
sugarbabies chapter 5 . 2/27
great great story. thank you
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 2/27
What will happen next time