Reviews for What Makes You So Special?
KelseyMarieFeldhan chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I SHIP IT! XD Please update the friggen story!
ToraHogosha chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Awww! I need more! :(
Great story! Keep it up! :D
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
wow... what about when april fogives the guys..?
Tuume chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Karai is such a tease. Great job in capturing that, as well as the fact that Ninja occasionally have to kill. That's a nice touch of realism.
Tuume chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I enjoy how well-paced this is. It's not rushed, and the girls act as they would in the show. The emotions present are a great read. I hope you continue this.
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
And now Karai is training April. Cool!
karairuls chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
good fic please continue:)
A TMNT fan chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I really like continue.
EpicThunder101 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
So Karai's bringing April to the dark side?! Oh no! But if it makes April feel better, then I guess it's ok...
I love it!
Update soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Wow. I'm not sure if I approve of April training with Karai, especially with how lethal she is. I have a feeling she's using April to get to the Turtles, and that the Turtles will soon find out what April's been up to if she sees them again. Nicely done on this though. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow. A very interesting start to this story. For some reason, I'm surprised Karai didn't take advantage of April's distance from the Turtles to trap her or gather information. I guess she does have a heart. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Vickie chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Will there be a sequel live it post soon
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Ok. I like it a lot. I want this to happen in the show now!
14rosie14 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I like this. Definitely gives them more character. Character that Nick seems to be ignoring. I think its ignorant that Nick hasn't mentioned Karai in season 2. One would think after the info about her being Miwa they'd want to elaborate on that.