Reviews for Odd One Out
Jacklyn Frost chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
WHAT?! Her FATHER?! Holy crap, this is good. I hope to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
I've long suspected that Weiss's father is Cinder Fall's employer and the ultimate Black King of the great chess game of history Ozpin is playing.
Tear of Light chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I can't say I didn't see that one coming. I just knew big ol' bad Schnee himself wouldn't stand by and just let his hard work go to waste. What happens next will be a spectacle no doubt. I can't wait to see what happens next! XD
Tear of Light chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
It's nice to see you updating this again. So the true plot comes to light. Interesting... very interesting. All the pieces (and players XD) are coming together.
Christopherweeblingjr chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
I thought CRDL got expelled in this Fanfic.
Outlaw Team chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Why do I feel like listening to "Shoot to Thrill" whenever Ruby enters the fight?
TheWick chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Awesome chapter! Although line breaks would be appreciated... Keep up the great work!
Ziirroh chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Whoo dang, I thought Ruby had lost her eye for a moment, like in those future au's.
"Don't let them know Well now they knooooooowww!" Pfft! couldn't help myself.
Anyways, Ruby's quick already threatening Adam for answers. Best detective skillz right there XD.
I wonder if Weiss and Yang will find her tho.
Tear of Light chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
It's good to see you writing for this again. It's really a lovely read and I always look forward to future chapters. Admittedly, I did get a bit confused in some parts as the formatting seemed a bit screwed up (no section breaks or lines to indicate a break in scene). Beyond that, things are awesome. I look forward to more. :)
Christopherweeblingjr chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
I see a few typing errors, no shifts where they are needed.
Haku48 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Thanks for the update :) Glad you continuing this fic, I love it :D So the cats out of the bag, they know it's Ruby. Still many questions to be answered though Really loving the pacing. Awesome update, and hope all your coursework goes well :3
RavenRose8 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Great chapter, can't wait to see more, hope it's soon.
Tear of Light chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Well, well, well. That was a thing. Lol. This was a pretty epic battle, I have to say. I can only wait to see how things end up. There's definitely going to be a lot of things to answer for and questions asked.
thelolkat chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I am not a writer, so I cannot offer much in way of constructive criticism, but I have read at least a third of all the rwby ff's on this site.. that's over 500 mate. With all things, a good 80-90 percent is meh.. and most of what's left is good. That top 2% though? That shit is worth messing with Yang's hair for.. This story, both in concept and in execution is a damn sight better than most. From the way you shifted team dynamics in team wbvy, how ruby copes with her PTSD from the attack and the interactions between characters, this sits decidedly in that 2%
Nameless One chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Alright, finally got caught up at this point, and I have to say I have no idea what's going on. This story is nothing but drawn out fight scenes with the same enemies for the same goal with a bit of shipping on the side. I do like the concept that Ruby doesn't win her first fight, and that ripples to change the ongoing story, but all that seems to happen instead is the baddies come swarming in every chapter with maybe a page of intermission between them. Its the same guys to, every single time, doing the same thing they tried before, and it gets really old really fast.
Again I love the idea behind this story, but the endless barrage of fights becomes a serious drag after a while, and might serve to alienate future readers who might step into this in later chapters.