Reviews for The Moments that Count
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 11 . 8/12
MAKE MORE RIGHT NOW.
Annabeth didn't witness Bianca's death but she did witness Zoe's.
Athena always makes sense? Right. Because trying to kill the child of the prophecy (TTC) made complete sense.
Deleteaccountplease7339375 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
I'm looking forward to reading more so please update very soon.
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I just read this...again and I think that you should have incorporated more chapters while he was at the Roman camp like they didn't have to be full chapters just moments. Like I loved the War Games, like wasn't that the point of Percy going to the Roman camp, to bond with the Romans and now we basically got none of that. But good job, I commend you on doing one of these reading the books stories. I've tried and they never work for me.
katraj0908 chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Awww I wanted to see their reactions to the war games!
PJO-HoH-super-fan chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
My favourite part about the these stories is the reactions to the thoughts can't they like watch it as they read, like subtitles?
ihaveanaccount chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
OHMYGODS! TALK ABOUT AWESOMW STORIES! When I log back on to my account, then I will follow this story. :) :) :p :P :D :) yep.
Sticks and Steam chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
I have been waiting for the phineas scene for 11 chapters... Are you gonna do it?
SilverHalf-Blood chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Hey! Blondebabe11 Can You Make Some More Chapters Of This Story? 'Cuz I Love It So Far! Oh, And If You Do Shout Outs, Put Me In It!
Christmascookie26 chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
percy and his man bag! LOVE IT!
Christmascookie26 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
GO FRANK!
Christmascookie26 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
this story is amazing.
Christmascookie26 chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
this is amazing. but you did say hazel instead of piper when Jason was looking in her eyes. but other than that FLAWLESS!
Christmascookie26 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
AWWWWWWWWW THIS IS INTENSE!