Reviews for The Walled Garden
whoknows3 chapter 13 . 11/18
Oh my god that end was beautiful and so powerful. When I got to the end of the last chapter I was like what! Oh, tg, there’s an epilogue. And I am SO glad there is. It is such a beautiful culmination of the story. Heartrending. Lovely.
mimipoppins chapter 13 . 10/28/2021
wow this is such a beautiful story! I love the way you write them :)
Denie1943 chapter 13 . 2/8/2021
The garden was a lovely addition to the story and created a more complete view of Agatha. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
reisova chapter 13 . 1/9/2021
Good story
Clare chapter 13 . 5/14/2020
This is a lovely fic! Written really well.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2019
beautiful! i can't believe i've not come across this story sooner
Michelle285 chapter 13 . 5/2/2019
Yes, I realize you wrote this ages ago, but I just have to review. I enjoyed this story so much! I loved the premise of the garden that was built just for Agathe and everything it meant to them. I just read this whole story and I have two things I want to mention...two reasons for reviewing I guess. One: I liked the explanation of why Maria came to the children from that direction. She had been in the garden. The first time I saw the movie (and subsequent times after) I wondered why she happened upon the children in that manner. It is perfect...but why was she coming from that way? I like how you wrote it. Two: that ending sentence was possibly the saddest sentence I have ever read. Seriously, it broke my heart! Anyway, this was a great story and I am glad you wrote it! Even though it was ages ago!
juupke chapter 13 . 2/13/2019
I just absolutely LOVED this! I'm still quite new to the SOM fandom and have been reading so many nice fics since I was drawn into this ship some 2 months ago, but this is deefinitely one of my absolute favorites so far. I'm really hoping you'll be writing more that has the same feeling to it, this was truly wonderful. Kuddos!
Kale E. Rion chapter 13 . 1/14/2019
This was beautiful. 3 And fit in perfectly with the canon of the movie. Well done!
K chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
what...that is one rather abrupt ending. still loved it though.
Mazzelami chapter 13 . 5/19/2017
Great story, so well written :) loved every word of it, well done :)
B.Idol chapter 13 . 2/19/2017
Just re-read it. Wonderful story, wonderful writer... And my all time favorite! Those final words almost moved me to tears
HeyYou chapter 13 . 2/15/2017
I was initially and impulsively upset that you decided to overlap the end of this magnificent story with the beginning of the gazebo scene. But then I read the epilogue and... God, I realized it's perfect! One of the greatest G&M fan fictions that are on this site (and I read them all)! Congrats!
Miss Darling Julie chapter 13 . 2/10/2017
Oh wow, this is so emotionally written. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
uoooo this was an awesome experience! what a story!