Reviews for The Walled Garden
K chapter 12 . 8/29
what...that is one rather abrupt ending. still loved it though.
Mazzelami chapter 13 . 5/19
Great story, so well written :) loved every word of it, well done :)
B.Idol chapter 13 . 2/19
Just re-read it. Wonderful story, wonderful writer... And my all time favorite! Those final words almost moved me to tears
HeyYou chapter 13 . 2/15
I was initially and impulsively upset that you decided to overlap the end of this magnificent story with the beginning of the gazebo scene. But then I read the epilogue and... God, I realized it's perfect! One of the greatest G&M fan fictions that are on this site (and I read them all)! Congrats!
Miss Darling Julie chapter 13 . 2/10
Oh wow, this is so emotionally written. Thank you.
uoooo this was an awesome experience! what a story!
Sarah chapter 13 . 1/7
Epic. I have to confess that I read this every once in a while and it always makes my day. Thank you augiesannie for your great stories!

A fan
sue92178 chapter 13 . 1/2
Lovely! Such a wonderful exploration of how Georg could have something so precious of Agathe's, and how letting Maria in did not spoil or taint that memory. I thought it was so fitting how she gave him back the key.

Just a random note- this story and one other I read of your is not marked complete. I almost didn't read it when I saw it was last updated a while ago, and I am so glad I did! But maybe others pass by it, not realizing it has been ended.
Neha chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
This was sooo good!
Giulia993 chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
I read it 3 or 4 times and I never get tired of it! This could be the best TSOM fan fiction I ever read!
eve1993 chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
I just read this whole story and was surprised that I'd never read it before, this was like a fairytale. Just before reading the last 2 chapters, I went outside with my sister, because she was going for a run and I really needed some air. But all I could think about was this story and while we passed a small forest I had to think of the woods you described in this story and I could smell the humid ground and air, because it had just rained here, it was so surreal, it was like I was in your story for a moment (which might sound a tad bit weird). So when I returned back inside to read the final 2 chapters, I was still on cloud nine. haha It was so beautiful. I could totally imagine the secret garden as it was so well-described and I loved the fact that Maria made drawings not only of her, but also of him with his children. Definitely my favorite K rated story so far. Well done!
SakuraChan chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
I just LOVE you. Thank you for writing and sharimg such a gorgeous story!
SakuraChan chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Poor girl. I can totally see why she thought the Captain just wanted to seduce her. She showed so much courage by remaining in the villa and being civil to the Captain. Love how you write maria.
SakuraChan chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
Brilliant! Absolutely, briiliant! Their dialogues are terrific. Love how she struggles with what little knowledge she has of relationships and what her path in life is supposed to be. And the Captain is soooo sexy.
SakuraChan chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Arghhhh! This is so amazing! The tensión between them is toó much to handle. The way he teases her is fantastic!