Reviews for The Walled Garden
Imaginer.012 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Great, great chapter! I love Maria's thoughts and feelings. Quick upload too. Great job and I can't wait for more!
som04 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Ace. Thank you.

Come back soon.

:) :)
lemacd chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
oh, he ought to know her, alright. splendid job, as always. there seems to be a tug of war in her mind and maybe in her heart; so much about him to think about and yet her personal reason to be there, to find out if she can expect what is expected of a nun, seems to be pressing on her rather desperately. she hasn't put the two together. yet. i can only imagine the shocking feeling that will create when she does. i liked how you mentioned that she isn't as homesick as she was in the beginning, reinforced by her wistfulness re: giving up the personal mementos of her time. such a great chapter.
utility - singer chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Oooh, this was delicious! I wonder, has he truly forgiven her for intruding in the garden? I love the way you are drawing them closer without either one seeming to realize it (yet?). More please!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
More please!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Love this!
Mie779 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Read this as my "goodnight" story... ;) and it was a great read... you made it just the right amount of angsty, and their moment in the garden when they meet head to head, and she is saying all those things to him... THAT was so well written, I held my breath (almost) while reading it...

And the end was great... I have a feeling as to what has been hung on the wall... and I LOVE that she somehow knocked some "sense" into him... even though there might still be some bumps in the road for them...;) can't wait to read more...
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Whoa. As much as we all love G, M's rant was exactly what he needed to here (just like the post-rowboat). Another brilliant story, annie
lemacd chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
i honestly don't know where to start to praise this chapter... i'm going to focus on the part i loved the most; maria's rant. such a tribute to the rowboat confrontation. at first i thought she was just going to make things worse but she said things to him he needed to hear and said it with such moving dialogue. and that suspenseful moment when he moved her and opened the gate for her to leave... so intense. of course i can't wait to see what he had hung on the walls, though i have my suspicions... does he sense maria's inner conflict when she's in his presence? does he have his own feelings to contend with? are we going to wait forever for another update? sorry... carried away. i love this story. so so much.
utility - singer chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Oh, how wonderful! Is it just me, or is our Captain seeing Maria in a new light? I thought (hoped?) in the garden he was going to kiss her. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
readingfrenzy chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Thank you for this splendid, well-crafted story. The characterizations of Maria and Georg are enthralling. All the chapters, but especially the last chapter are so poignant. I nearly cried after Maria had confronted Georg and poured her heart out in the garden scene. What a powerful speech and reveal of her love for the children. I cannot wait for your next installment.
Imaginer.012 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Great, great job! I love it:) I bet he hung a picture of Agathe up! Awww. Loved this chapter and I can't wait for more (quick upload too). Great job!
Snowwe101 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This is just getting better and better! Your writing is very strong and shows off the characters personalities perfectly! PLEASE update soon! This is such a good story!
som04 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Wow. Another great job. Really like this. Keep up the great work. And do come back soon.
More more more please.

:) :)
mquest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Oh my goodness...Oh my goodness. Just when I think your writing can't get any better, you prove me wrong. The characters are SO strong. The description is perfect. I want more more more. Seriously...you are the queen of this fandom. I bow to your superiority.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »