Reviews for The Walled Garden
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I am loving this so far, would love to read more!
Mie779 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
wonderful chapter... loved their little "conference" and talk about Liesl's book... and when they talk about how she got the book and he stops short when talking about the 10th governess who had a "positively unhealthy interest in romance"... in an oh so subtle way you give us and idea about this woman who might have had a romantic interest in our dear captain... :P Just shows how talented a writer you are... thanks for writing this... can't wait to read more... :)
som04 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Another lovely piece, great work.
Thanks dor updating.

:) :)
mquest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
And the story grows! Loved the interaction between Marta and Maria at the breakfast table, had me laughing! And couldn't get enough of the conversation between Maria and the Captain. I wish he could have read her the whole book! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Ooooh, I'm intrigued. Are you going to tell us more about Elsa?
Even if you aren't I still love it.
utility - singer chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens with the garden
lemacd chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
happy glees. this chapter made me laugh so much, you clever writer. so interesting that she wonders about a woman married to such a "difficult" man, and yet he seems to be warming up a bit. maybe he's just lulling her into a sense of security before giving her the full force of his personality. the flow of this portion of your story is quite effortless. i mean, the first chapter was, too. but for some reason i feel compelled to mention it now. whatever... more, please.
Imaginer.012 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter- can't wait for the rest!
FawkesKerrin chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh gosh I just love it :) It also reminds me a wee bit of The Secret Garden :)
mquest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh what book is it? I need to know right now! lol...I love this story. I could tell from the first lines that this is going to be another great classic from one of our great authors!
Imaginer.012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Great story so far!
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Beautiful beginning...and now I'm intrigued about what's in the book
Mie779 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
LOVE this... so amazing to finally read this first, very much awaited, chapter... And all in all I just love it, and can't wait to read more...
Oh and btw your summary is awesome... short, precise, with out giving too much of the story away... writing a eye catching summary is not something one just do... (I really suck at it... :P ) it's the "fish hook" that catch your reader ;)
som04 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Lovely, looking forward to next up date.
Great work, so far.
:) :)
utility - singer chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Curiosity is well and truly piqued. I can't wait for more!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »