Reviews for The Walled Garden
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
uoooo this was an awesome experience! what a story!
Sarah chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
Epic. I have to confess that I read this every once in a while and it always makes my day. Thank you augiesannie for your great stories!

A fan
sue92178 chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
Lovely! Such a wonderful exploration of how Georg could have something so precious of Agathe's, and how letting Maria in did not spoil or taint that memory. I thought it was so fitting how she gave him back the key.

Just a random note- this story and one other I read of your is not marked complete. I almost didn't read it when I saw it was last updated a while ago, and I am so glad I did! But maybe others pass by it, not realizing it has been ended.
Neha chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
This was sooo good!
Giulia993 chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
I read it 3 or 4 times and I never get tired of it! This could be the best TSOM fan fiction I ever read!
eve1993 chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
I just read this whole story and was surprised that I'd never read it before, this was like a fairytale. Just before reading the last 2 chapters, I went outside with my sister, because she was going for a run and I really needed some air. But all I could think about was this story and while we passed a small forest I had to think of the woods you described in this story and I could smell the humid ground and air, because it had just rained here, it was so surreal, it was like I was in your story for a moment (which might sound a tad bit weird). So when I returned back inside to read the final 2 chapters, I was still on cloud nine. haha It was so beautiful. I could totally imagine the secret garden as it was so well-described and I loved the fact that Maria made drawings not only of her, but also of him with his children. Definitely my favorite K rated story so far. Well done!
SakuraChan chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
I just LOVE you. Thank you for writing and sharimg such a gorgeous story!
SakuraChan chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Poor girl. I can totally see why she thought the Captain just wanted to seduce her. She showed so much courage by remaining in the villa and being civil to the Captain. Love how you write maria.
SakuraChan chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
Brilliant! Absolutely, briiliant! Their dialogues are terrific. Love how she struggles with what little knowledge she has of relationships and what her path in life is supposed to be. And the Captain is soooo sexy.
SakuraChan chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Arghhhh! This is so amazing! The tensión between them is toó much to handle. The way he teases her is fantastic!
SakuraChan chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
Oh, dear! Between her curiosity, her clumsiness and her being a bit of an airhead she's sure bound to get into mountains of trouble!
SakuraChan chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
I absolutely LOVE how you write all the characters! Love how you show how Maria doesn't quite understand what she feels for the captain. She's lovely. And love how the Captain enjoys making her squirm and clearly understands the situation much better than Maria does. The garden is a fantastic idea.
stormtrooper1 chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
I don't have enough words to praise this absolutely gorgeous story. Your pacing and characterizations are just brilliant. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Missfieryfist chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I love the way you handle Maria trying to come to terms with how being a nun isn't the best path for her!
Missfieryfist chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
This is so good! I love the tone and the mysterious atmosphere and the way the Captain and Maria have such a conflict-ridden and complex relationship and, ugh, I love everything!
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »