Reviews for The Walled Garden
EmmaLiesl chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Thank you! Just...thank you!
LibeRATE1511 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
You moved me to tears. EXCELLENT
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I'm really glad you decided to write this epilogue. It tied everything up very nicely, even though the ending was so bittersweet. Thanks for writing this great story!
Jammie13 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
What a wonderful epilogue! Thank you so much for this story! It was wonderful!
Imaginer.012 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Yay for the epilogue! Great job once again:)
Mie779 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
oh this was a wonderful epilogue... loved it... love how they now are so in tune with one another, and how they talked about the near kiss in the garden ;) ... and the end oh the end just wrapped it all up so nicely... in a sad kinda way though... with them never returning home... but they will face the future together... So happy that you wrote this... :)
lover20191513 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
This is so awesome! I loved it! :-)
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I'm crying just after reading your Author's Note.
Such a bittersweet ending. I love it
Mypie chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
She went in! Oh she musy have felt weird like an intruder. Will she tell the children?
Mypie chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Maria feels list. I hope she'll find her destiny soon.
Haha laughed at little Martha and can totally see G spying over his newspaper taking a glimpse at M. Wondering what she looked like.
The book from Liesl, he took it well.
Mypie chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I still owe you my reviews.
Intrigued by the first chapter just as Maria is about the captain.
Love the idea with the drawings. So he dismisses her because she can handle it? Or is it because he likes to see her respond to his actions.
som04 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Wounderfuly finished of. I loved the hole story, and I'm going to say it again. Another great chapter, you worked really hard all the way though. And this last peace was worth the wait ;)

The last line choked me, "never see the garden again" that just shows what a powerful writer you are, you could give people goosebums (hope that makes secen) you write with feeling, and that feeling can be felt. Really hope this makes secen, not very good at explaining things.

Anyway, loved it, finished off beautily. And now I want you back with more. So please do come back soon.

:) :)
Sandilane chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
All I can say is thank you, That was a fantastic story,
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Great ending, though I still liked the other chapter's conclusion.
charleybec chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Wow! Just perfect ending. You know I never need an excuse to want to read more of your wonderful writing. But as I told you before, the choice to write an epilogue was yours and if you wanted to leave it where you had, it would have been perfectly fine. You told the story you wanted to tell.
Having said that, this epilogue was sensational! The playfulness between them and their heartfelt confessions of what was really going through their minds during their night in the garden together. I loved how Maria left it as the garden belonging to Georg and Agathe and the flash forward to him saying goodbye to her and the garden before they left Austria. It was just wonderful... The whole thing... Sigh...
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »