Reviews for Coffee Jitters
rausllyr5xo chapter 1 . 2/28
Aw
antfarmfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i am officially in love :")
kaylee chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Gahhh AUSTIN! Come on man up! There should be a chapter where Austin and Ally are in the coffee shop and Austin asks her there that'd be cool :).
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Aww. I loved how Austin was so intrigued by Ally. Poor Ally though! Abusive boyfriend :(
I'm reading all your Auslly one-shots now in case you're wondering; they're amazing! So was this one. Nice work :)
NeverForgetMeFriend chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is so cute.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Aww... I felt bad for Ally at the end but Austin will be there to help her- always :)
dorky-overload chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Adorable! :)
babydoll92 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Aw, this was really sweet :) this fanfiction just shows what everyone already thinks - that Austin is a sweetheart - but we love reading about it like this haha Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Aww, this is so cute and adorable :D
You're an amazing writer! ;D
I really want to know if Austin is ever going to man up and ask her out! :)
Keep up the good work!
kim crawford chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
It took me a long time to read this because I kept fangirling about the fact that you used my prompt (a bit silly, I know.) Anyway, I love this! :D
ausllynow chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
adorbs!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awww that is sweet how Austin felt an instant connection to Ally from her the rim of their books and how he kept forgetting to get her number because when he was around her, he got jittery.
kkequestrian chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was amazing! Probably one of my favorites by you. Keep up the good work!
Lover-Bug chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awwe I love this! But I feel like it needs a sequel!(: please!?
Rawrishish chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really like the way you ended that. That was really cute. Like it was nice to see all the potentials that could happen hehe awesome story :P