Reviews for Mary, Marry, Merry Go Round
luvyateamedward chapter 14 . 6/5
LOL! Loved this story. It was too funny! Thanks for sharing!
PreciousJuls chapter 14 . 5/3
You did comedy amazingly well! I was cracking up so much while riding this story! Even my family commented on it. Lol. Especially when Bella learn that Esme sold Avon! I sold Mary Kay for a couple of month...yeah not my thing and the landies where difinatly not my thing. So cheery and fake happy with lots of make up. And they really did love their Pink! Lol
witchykitty1313 chapter 14 . 4/29
Wonderful story!
magmom4 chapter 14 . 2/14
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Youat2intheMorning chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
ahahah ahahaha I loved this! couldn't put my phone down at all! I got it down to 1% then I had to run and find my charger before my battery died! I LOOOOOVED IT
brokenblackangel chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
This one was amazingly funny :D
I read, I laughed and laughed again. Thank you. :)
brokenblackangel chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
This one was epic, so funny I nearly cried from laughing and exactly the distraction I needed before my exam tomorrow :)
Dedicated follower chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Fun!
k1942 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Are you kidding? This was hilarious and you have no problem with comedy at all! Come to think of it, I like all your stories so write whatever makes you happy. I'm sure it will do the same for the rest of us!
k1942 chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Absolutely darling!
k1942 chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Well, they are married in the very epitome of a whirlwind courtship, only took about a week! This has been pretty much a fairy tale love story and I am loving it!
k1942 chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Why am I not surprised at Bella's wedding day? Only this girl from this crazy town would be in this circus! Stinky flowers, tears all over and Emmett in heat after Rose!
k1942 chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Quite the sendoff for Mike ! Seeing him with Tanya must have really done away with any guilty feelings Bella might have had. Loved it when Edward punched out Mike and warned off Tanya!
k1942 chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Too funny! I can just picture that scene in the backyard, apple pie, scantily dressed neighbor and all! It probably would make a pretty good reality television show! A most unique , and slightly crazy bunch!
k1942 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
That was just hilarious! Jasper just put the cherry on top of the sundae with his comments!