Reviews for Mary, Marry, Merry Go Round
k1942 chapter 14 . 11/24
Are you kidding? This was hilarious and you have no problem with comedy at all! Come to think of it, I like all your stories so write whatever makes you happy. I'm sure it will do the same for the rest of us!
k1942 chapter 13 . 11/24
Absolutely darling!
k1942 chapter 12 . 11/24
Well, they are married in the very epitome of a whirlwind courtship, only took about a week! This has been pretty much a fairy tale love story and I am loving it!
k1942 chapter 11 . 11/24
Why am I not surprised at Bella's wedding day? Only this girl from this crazy town would be in this circus! Stinky flowers, tears all over and Emmett in heat after Rose!
k1942 chapter 10 . 11/24
Quite the sendoff for Mike ! Seeing him with Tanya must have really done away with any guilty feelings Bella might have had. Loved it when Edward punched out Mike and warned off Tanya!
k1942 chapter 9 . 11/24
Too funny! I can just picture that scene in the backyard, apple pie, scantily dressed neighbor and all! It probably would make a pretty good reality television show! A most unique , and slightly crazy bunch!
k1942 chapter 8 . 11/23
That was just hilarious! Jasper just put the cherry on top of the sundae with his comments!
k1942 chapter 7 . 11/23
Avon versus Mary Kay, oh the horrors ! That was just too funny! wait for him to meet her parents!Can't
k1942 chapter 6 . 11/23
That was sweet on the ferris wheel, and pretty funny when Rose smacked Emmett!
k1942 chapter 5 . 11/23
So, it was him! Can't wait to hear his story!
k1942 chapter 4 . 11/23
I guess she didn't think about him possibly being with the carnival ! That could be why she thinks he's back in town again!
k1942 chapter 3 . 11/23
Oh my, could it be? I hope so! It sounds so odd to me to hear Bella talk about her dad being a three hundred pound cop!
k1942 chapter 2 . 11/23
Poor Bella, she really does live in a strange place!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/23
So she hates Forks, who would have guessed?
Aggie94 chapter 14 . 9/29