Reviews for A Thousand First Impressions
Kazevita chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Gawd I love this ship! Thank you for sharing this dear!
Aisu chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
That was the sweetest thing ever.
I never considered this pair and came across your fic in a whim but it's perfect. I like how you bring us into the depths of Masrur's mind and how tsundere the two of them are.
Just a question, though, how old is Masrur? Sharrkan is 23, I suppose, but...
Oh well. I hope to see more from you.
Aisu
culpaeros chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was so adorable omg
I love Fem!Sharrkan so much and your take on their relationship is really really cute
I hope to see more fem sharrs from you!
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awesome story. Ithink my favorite part of this is how even back when Masrur was a little kid, it still seems as if he was in love with sharrkan without even knowing ip. :P

Howver, as you know I don't ship Masshar because SharYamu is the best! howevero ne cannot deny a good story when one sees it.

WRITE SOME MORE.
mlogiizer chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Cute, adorable story. Keep writing!
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Super cute story. (: Ahhhhh... i love the flow of this story, it was very nice with smooth transitions. Masrur seemed a bit out of characters but who knows? This story went pretty in depth according to his character (which i seriously loved) and its not like we see too deeply in to his mind in the manga so free interpretation! regardless i think this story is just lovely an d the way Masrur and Sharrkan came together was just so natural and sweet. (:

my favourite part was when they were lying in bed together and masrur brought back up the whole knobbly knee things. It was just so adorable.

BTW, fem! sharrkan FTW. XD