Reviews for Story of Ana
jogonzaleza88 chapter 9 . 5/27
Medusa sure shows that she's still torn with madness but her loving side is much stronger than before
CinderellaMage chapter 10 . 4/3
Please continue this story
CinderellaMage chapter 10 . 3/27
Please update!This is the Medusa story I've been waiting for and I'm super excited to see how it will turn out!

I suggest to add Stein maybe to stir Medusa's emotional feelings to the surface.
I really hope this ends out great!
jogonzaleza88 chapter 10 . 2/7
i really want this story to continue. Also i want to see medusa meet up with crona and crona to berate medusa and disowns medusa
Milo DREH Savior chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
It's a real shame about this Hiatus. I've always been fond of redemption fics.

That being said a dramatic rematch between Medusa, Maka and Crona filled with Karma was also something I was looking forward too.

The story is good and like many Hiatus stories was cut too short. Even though it's been two years I still find myself looking forward to future updates. Regardless if they come or not. Well everyone has their own story and by that their own reasons.

I hope that beyond this story your own story is a happy one.

May you Blaze your Hell and reach the Heaven beyond it.

Later! n_n
simon chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
more please
zombielord97 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Its a good one I like how you make medusa actually care like she did in the manga
MichealMyers chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I loved this so very very very much brought even more tears to my eyes than the first chapter and astonishment I am a huge fan of crona and soul eater in general especially fan fiction so this was an awesome read I hope that the next chapter will be even better
Revengest chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Oh, this could have potential. You should probably do something to break apart your author notes and story.

Something like this I guess?

Author notes and Disclaimer.
...line...

Story

...line...
More Author notes.

Feel free to remove my review/comment.
Revengest chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter. I wonder if Maka will notice.
Lordriochi chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Still waiting for Crona to appear. I wonder how Medusa will reach her?
MaxStarscream3000 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Yeah I understand AngrySoumdwave and hopefully everyone else will. Overall Ana is adorable and Medusa as well for being nice to Ana. They make such a happy family and I can already tell these assholes are going get it. Don't mess with a snake and her baby.
MaxStarscream3000 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Well AngrySoundwave another chapter done and I will say that was hilarious by far. Anna is so cute and funny at the same time and it is always nice to see Medusa happy for once.
MaxStarscream3000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Pretty good so far, but definitely different from how Ana was originally born. Any way can't wait to read more of this keep it up AngrySound.