Reviews for Rose Petals on a Moonlight Eve
tate310 chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
Where in the world is Part 2?
tate310 chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
It's been eight months already, where is chapter 20?
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Happy Thanksgiving!
Agafa Shelly chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Thank YOU!
Agafa Shelly chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Does that mean they can't be together?I hope something can be worked out.
Agafa Shelly chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Favorite chapter! xD.
Agafa Shelly chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Would you bring back 'the story of love and friendship'?Curios about it lol.
tate310 chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
I meant when Diesel was bossing Furgus, not Edward. Oh man!
tate310 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Here's the plot for the eleventh chapter, if you like it:

Diesel found Toby near the harbor, shunting five trucks into a siding, then reversed next to Diesel. He told him about everything that has happened. Toby gasps and then insisted that maybe it wasn't Edward's fault for not saying hello to Emily on her first day; he says that the real reason is because he thought she was taking Thomas's loyal coaches, Annie and Clarabel. Diesel doesn't believe it, and tells Toby that maybe he was making a fuss about meeting that "bossy-boiler Emily" as he calls her. Toby tries again to explain to Diesel that before he even started bossing Fergus the Railway Traction Engine, Emily was new to the railway. Since Thomas had left his wonderful coaches in a way, Emily's driver notices that they weren't any spare coaches, he says that Annie and Clarabel would do. But as Emily passed Edward, he didn't say hello, and neither did Percy because they thought she was taking the coaches Thomas loved since he reasued James from a cow field because his old brake blocks has been on fire. Diesel well admits Toby is right, but decided to tell all three big engines in person and rolls away with a sneer grin. Toby sighs and mutters that he hopes Diesel will learn his lesson soon.
tate310 chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Thanks for the chapter. Now I understood the delay from last night. Do you want me to give you more reviews...and suggestions prehaps? I could help you since this is your first fanfiction. I mean, I am doing a good job helping you, right?
tate310 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
In fact, is the next chapter tomorrow that you'll do the review from chapter 2 in?
tate310 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Oops...it appears to be both Henry and Gordon's turn, well...that was a common mistake...but I hope they do describe about "old iron" blue engine who saved James when his driver was ill and and the troublesome boys meddling with his controls, about engine who offended Harvey the Crane Engine, and who didn't say hello to Emily the Beautiful Emerald Engine when she took Thomas's coaches on her first day.
tate310 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
That was a great chapter, though it appears to be Henry's turn. I wonder what he will think of this that Duck was fallin in love with the blue engine that didn't say hello to Emily the Beautiful Emerald Engine when she took Thomas's coaches on her first day.
tate310 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Great chapter, though I wonder how Gordon's going to think about this that Duck has fallen in love with the engine who offended Harvey the Crane Engine.

Plus, I don't know why I can't stop posting reviews on each chapter.
tate310 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I feel sorry for Duck for being in love with the "old iron" blue engine who saved James when his driver was ill and and the troublesome boys meddling with his controls.