Reviews for Once Upon a Miracle
Katherine.See.Katherine.Do chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
Do you know if anyone adopted the story?
debpreato chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
Really too bad ...this a great story
BekaRoo chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Please please please let there be more, I love this fic!
Little Ms. Satan chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Ha!
Love your avatar sooo much
InukoHigurashi chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
You Haven't given up on this story right?
InukoHigurashi chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I am dying for an update. this story is soooooo good.
InukoHigurashi chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Please tell me there is an Update coming soon. I am dying to see how Abe reacts and what will Dimitri do? How is he gonna protect Rose from the Strigoi?
Sarah chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I totally understand so whenever you feel like you can finish the story I will totally read it
Vanessa chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Omg I love this story ! Please update this. It's really good.
InukoHigurashi chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Did Dimitri really call Abe to help hide a pregnant Rose!?… He's a dead man… Rest in Peace Dimitri Belikov. Update soon please! :)
BabyCinema chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Well, this is some sad but I understand you absolutely (at last Im a student too and in my final period, so I have a very good idea about how is your time). I only hope you good results in school ;) -See ya.
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Well said. good luck with your studies because you are right that school comes first. You are a great writer and I look forward to reading more when you are free to write once again. Enjoy the last bit of school while it lasts :)
hiseask17 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
I agree with you, but it's going to be a long wait :) Good luck!
PiesandStuff chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Well I'm sad to hear this, but completely understand that school comes first. I will look forward to when you update again. & good luck with school! It's a real pain in the butt sometimes.
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Well iv waited this long :)