Reviews for Murder of Love
asiacheetah chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Heartbreaking.
Aryan Dark chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Oh, that SLIMY LITTLE BASTARD.

Gah! I've always been quite fond of Lucius (not in a canon respect), if only for his delicious hair, but by GOD I want to STAB HIM right now!

Severus/Remus is one of, by far, my favourite slash couples. Actually, I'd have to say it is, alongside Snarry...

Anyway, I just read all of your pieces (on SS/RL) and am, quite obviously, halfway through the last one. Your writing skills are absolutely mindblowing, and I really hope that you get a chance to publish something, assuming you want to.

My heart burns when I think of Sirius kneeling in front of Remus instead of Severus. Sure, it's fine when you're slashing RL/SB, but when it should really be Severus, then I want to kill him. Damn you Sirius! Damn you and your jealous nature! Damn you and your potion-clouded mind! Damn you and your eager mouth! Damn you! DAMN YOU!

I should really be damning Lucius, shouldn't I?

Well, damn him too.
AngelTalion chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
OHH! OH! OH OH! I HATE Lucius Malfoy! And I'm such a terrible fool for LM/SS man you have totaly raked me in with this siries! YOU MUST give me more!
brennacora chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
;_; you are so evil! i can't believe you did that! omg...i hate you right now. i really do. i'm gonna read the others tho. i swear tho...gr.
i.paint.the.sky chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
Well, I finally finished reading this story...to tired the other night. And now I feel so sad, even though I knew the breakup was inevitable. I really like how you made the different years work, I'd never read a story with the Marauders in different years. Don't have as much to say about this one, because it would just be repetative. Now on the the next story.

Oh by the way, if you feel like responding the my reviews, which is something I like to do, my email is .
Jadeite no Miko chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
You're evil. But I like that _

Good story, will you continue it? Anyway, an interesting read.
droolssss chapter 6 . 12/17/2002
Lucius, he *is* all here.

-And if he would never give me the keys to him¡well, it was on that day that I began giving him my heart, piece by piece.-

It made my heart sore with sympathy and rather...loving feeling for him.

-I can hardly wait.-

And it made my blood cold with fear of his cruelty.

He is a really devil...

Your characterization of Peter was also very interesting.

-"Want me to tell you what I think it is?" Peter smiles kindly at me-

It tickled my mind. haha~

I like reading aloud vivid parts of your fics. 0

(for example, the part where Severus witness Remus' transformation into wolf)
Nyaar chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
Hello!

I began Obssesion in another place and got hooked by it. I just love your fic, you know? All the three parts... Sev and Remus, they are such lovely together...! Poor them v.v Well I love Lucius too, even when he is such a devil... Snif. I'm writer too and I thought Sirius got jealous of Sev too!

I'm just to continue reading your fics! Please continue _
GMTH chapter 6 . 10/13/2002
I am... speechless. This is so bloody amazing I can't find the words to describe how it makes me feel. Wow. I am *so* glad I discovered your stuff. Just astonishing...

Gina
di chapter 6 . 10/13/2002
ohhh this is good, this is really great stuff! you have to write more and finish this, it's too good to leave alone!
Kage chapter 6 . 9/22/2002
*Sob* Poor Remus after all he been through. Poor Sevie thinking that Remus has betrayed him. Very angst piece. The plot was well paced.