Reviews for Two Wrongs Equals A Right
I wish chapter 10 . 8/21
This is amazing I hope you continue.
Real good writer dude
HP chapter 10 . 8/16
Please please please please please please please please update !
It's too good to leave it there :-(
mysticmoon1331 chapter 10 . 8/12
i adore this fic! i can't wait to read more! :D
Angelicat2 chapter 10 . 8/11
Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon!
Angelicat2 chapter 9 . 8/11
Yeah, everyone wants to read more Percy! Good story! Although I feel like calling him an idiot for revealing his identity like that...but I guess it's better than people finding out later and thinking he was hiding it.
Lilli Matern chapter 10 . 8/10
Make another chapter please! I love this fic!
TigerWolf93 chapter 10 . 8/10
This story is really good. Are you planning on updating anytime soon?
LilliBear chapter 1 . 8/10
Ha! 90 degrees is nothing compared to the 100 we have in Texas!
Cherryes chapter 10 . 7/29
Why you no countinue?
Why!?

It was such a wonderful story!
Please keep writing!
Update the stary!
That was really good. And I hope you can update soon
pinkdoughnuts chapter 10 . 7/18
Jeeze, Percy do you not comprehend the meaning of laying low or subtly. Probably not.
the-gold-eyed-girl chapter 6 . 7/17
Oh. My. Gods. Just. Wow.
I have no words.
Neville. Freaking. Longbottom.
I have to admit, I never would have guessed it at all. I've seen quite a few stories that in which Luna is a demigod as well as a witch (I don't know if it's like a thing and other people believe it or not but I have a personal theory that all the crazy stuff that Luna talked about like Nargles are actually Greek monsters that Harry didn't hear the name of correctly or something like that.), but never before have I thought of Neville as a demigod. Even though technically speaking he has both of his parents. But hey, you never know, he could have been adopted!

One last thing to ask: I'm writing a story (it's called Watch Me Burn) in which Percy has severe PTSD. They're not demigods and Percy CERTAINLY doesn't have Mouldy Warts as a granddaddy, but I'd like to ask your permission to use your excuse for Percy's PTSD that he gave the wozards as Tartarus is kinda hard for me to fit into a story in which the Greek Myths don't exist.
the-gold-eyed-girl chapter 5 . 7/17
Yesh yesh omg PERSASSY! I haven't reviewed up till this chapter but I'd just like to say that so far at least I think this story is amazing and awesome. I looked at the amount of words in it and seeing as it only has 10 chapters, I'm very impressed. It's not easy to write a not short chapter, let alone a ten-chapter story with 73352 words.
Love it!