Reviews for Two Wrongs Equals A Right
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 8 . 5/1
Fantastic! Amazing! Please oh, please continue!
Guest User chapter 8 . 4/24
Okay, this needs to be continued. I cannot stand not know ing what Percy's wand is! Anyway, this is an awesome story.
DemigodVenaurora chapter 1 . 4/23
UPDATE! It's been MONTHS!
ZeBubble chapter 8 . 4/22
Awww you stopped at a good part!
Fallen Angel231312 chapter 8 . 4/22
Hahahaha! Ohh burn Percy! That reminds me, wouldn't it have fit better if Neville was a son of Demeter?
maya.lubell chapter 8 . 4/21
LOVE IT! You must update soon! I LOVE how you embody Percy! What type of wand will he get?! Will it be with something from a magical water creature?! What will happen during PErcy's first week at school?!
I was kinda expecting Neville's godly parent to be Demeter or Persephone
khaddiction101 chapter 8 . 4/17
(0-0) epic who knew that could happen to a wand
TemperedAngel11 chapter 8 . 4/14
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Oh and by soon, I mean tomorrow or sometime this month AT MOST!
update! love the story by the way!
FanficFanatic chapter 8 . 4/9
OMG please update!
OOOH chapter 8 . 4/8
PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! I remember when you said that you were never ever going to leave this story! Please try to update SUPER soon! Lie, now, if you can (and you better!). I really lie reading things by you because you ACTUALLY edit, unlike most people here who just post after getting it typed up. Thanks for making me smile!
UPDATE NOW!
Sparky199 chapter 8 . 4/8
Wow that's great please update soon if possible!
heba.alfayez.5 chapter 8 . 4/7
I love it so far I didn't realy like the fact that Neville was a demigod but I think it's cool as long as he doesn't confide everything with him because that would take away from the story line and the general ootp and Percy thing it's not like I don't like Neville I really really do but Percy is awesome. That's just my opinion and if you feel like disregarding this just know that I won't be like unfollowing this story or something it's good either way that kinda an understement it's awesome keep writing:)
ResidentOfCabin6 chapter 8 . 4/6
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next update! Please update soon!