Reviews for Two Wrongs Equals A Right
Guest chapter 10 . 6h
No no no I like Percy better than Harry, keep the story going as it has been, it's great!
This was awesome.
It's great.
Absolutely luuuuuuurveeee this fanfic. Plz keep on writing...
Please?

Ellanore chapter 10 . 8/25
OMAGERD WHY DID YOU DO THAFT AGGGHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. My poor pillow.
Great job!
diamond.silver.rain chapter 1 . 8/24
Please update soon! This is the best story on fanfiction I have ever read, and I really like how you gave Percy a bit of a dark side.
julia chapter 10 . 8/24
awesome chapter, please keep on writing. Love the part about Draco. Very unusual.
Swagalicious Noo chapter 10 . 8/23
Great story, I like it! One teensy problem though... You haven't updated it yet! I especially like how you're making Percy so unpredictable. It'll keep everyone (Dumbledore included, which is AWESOME) on their toes. I was thinking that you should keep the unpredictable part of his personality evident even as he grows closer to the wizards and witches. I was also thinking that, after a couple of months of school, Percy would be jaded to the problem and start treating the whole "evil grandfather rising" thing as an amusing little fight, no longer taking it seriously, which could make Harry rather mad... And when Percy, Neville and Draco meet in the middle of the night somewhere in the castle, you could have the golden trio spying on them in the invisibility cloak (naturally not understanding anything since the conversation would be in Ancient Greek. Just some ideas to keep you writing. Please update soon!
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 10 . 8/22
If there's one thing you can always expect from Percy, it's the unexpected.

Nicely done, can't wait to see more :D
Update SOON!
Tigerlovez chapter 10 . 8/20
Love it love it update soon please
U plan on finishing this right?
I love this story. I find the way you've done Percy's pov wonderful. I really want to see the reaction in Percy or Draco's pov. I kind of want to see Draco's thoughts on all of this.
Martuki7 chapter 10 . 8/18
Ahhh! I love this story! I certainly wasn't expecting something like this. Well, now that I think about it, it's been one surprise after another.
First, I didn't expect that Neville, of all people, would be the demigod in Grimmauld Place. Even less that he would be a son of Dyonisus, but I guess it kind of suits him, you know. Because of his way with plants and all that.
Second, everything that happened at Gringotts, with a new prophecy for Percy and gaining the respect of the goblins. Are there going to appear some of the magical or godly artifacts kept in there?
Then, his wand was awesome! Even more than the reactions of the rest of the wands and I was laughing so hard when I was reading that that I nearly cried. Awesome!
And now Draco Malfoy is a demigod too?! I REALLY didn't see that coming. But I like it! And I can't wait to see how Harry and the rest of teenagers react to that! I hope Neville can help him come up with a good explanations to why he said his heritage in front of the Great Hall.
I know they wouldn't trust Percy at first but it's sooo frustrating see how they think he would go to the Dark side when he saved the world TWICE and his fatal flaw is LOYALTY of all things. Ugh! I can't wait to see the moment when they finally trust him! And honestly, I think it's kind of hypocritical of them to expect Percy to spill all of his secrets when they are not telling theirs, isn't it?
Anyway, I hope, like REALLY hope that they discover soon who Percy's father is. I know it's just the beginning of the story and all that, but I can't wait for it! Maybe then, they would trust Percy and understand they have all been sheltered while Percy has done so much more than them, including Harry (even though I love Harry just as much as Percy). They are going to flip out when they discover his water powers! Jajajaja
Well, now that I've officially written the longest review ever in my life and you're probably bored of reading it and thinking I'm totally crazy, I can finally say that I LOVE your story, or have I already said that? ;) either way, I hope you update it soon!
Go percy chapter 10 . 8/17
Please update faster, this story is fantastic!
Sooooo...? An update sometimes would be nice
Jazzlemine chapter 10 . 8/14
This story is amazing, and has a great plot along with smooth character development. Can't wait for the next update!