Reviews for Break the Civilized Chains
Dorain Gray chapter 15 . 3/29
"strait on 'till morning" made this a diamond in ruff. I see a lot of quote style Riddick/river stories. this was short compared to most that I read but it captured Riddick's character very well. keep up the wonderful work.
akhtum786 chapter 15 . 3/28
awesome stuff. :)
TheCauldron chapter 15 . 3/28
I loved this story! Brilliantly melded worlds!
hinatahime666 chapter 1 . 3/12
Dude! Is he talking about Reavers?!
Miss Lele chapter 15 . 2/28
You are just fantastic. I freaking really enjoyed this tale.
sxevlbtch chapter 15 . 2/26
As always, you capture Riddick and River in the best ways possible. This story was absolutely brilliant. I had the idea to put River into Riddick in a similar fashion, but I like your's much better than mine. I am hopeful that Simon is alive though, and that we see the crew in the sequel. And I do have to say I hope the sequel will have a romance between the two. Great job!
REAL4WD chapter 15 . 2/23
in your author's notes I am glad to hear the five remaining crew of Serenity is alive though I almost wish you had made it more an enigma. keep people's curiosity piqued and let their imaginations roam in the unknown of the black.

Also your Down Periscope reference is awesome.

I am definitely thinking about writing some of my own Riddick/Firefly crossover fan fic after reading yours. thanks for sharing!
REAL4WD chapter 11 . 2/23
this fan fic is awesome. it pains me to see River in her situation up until now. but now that she is free of chains and is decked out to the nines I feel her situation is better overall. it seems that the crew of serenity is dead. at least that is what I think from what I have read so far.

I think you pretty much have Riddick down. though I must say that the part on the jethog where he holds the handlebar and the back of the seat is a stunt not him losing grip or his seating on the hog. So that part in this story seems off. Riddick is an exhibitionist (not meant sexually). he likes his flair.
Trance20666 chapter 15 . 2/12
Great story
can't wait till the the next part in this story
you did a really good job on the movies.
people that die still die
and those that live are alive
the only thing that was changed was that Dog lived
and River added to the story made it more interesting
i'm going to go back
and read Animals
i had to stop because it got a little hard for me to continue
Trance
Booklvr.Annie chapter 15 . 2/12
I loved this! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/11
Riddick and River makes a good pairing
their both weapons
one became one to survive
the other had no chance in the matter
River will get her revenge
she kinda reminds me of a Viper
all grace
and deadly intent
you don't notice till you feel the sting of fangs
then it's too late
Trance
Darling Drusilla chapter 15 . 1/25
I think this is probably the best piece you've done. I'm loving the partnership without romance aspect, but I'm looking forward to seeing that part develop in the future. I hope you're feeling better by now, and if not, then soon.
Carden88 chapter 15 . 1/25
awesome story. can't wait for the next one.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 15 . 1/19
Loved it!
Zazi The Beast chapter 15 . 1/19
Very good story. I appreciate that you didn't go into detail with any of the rape stuff. I wouldn't have been able to read the story if you did. I can't stomach reading or watching scenes like that. I remember walking out on The Hills Have Eyes movie because of that rape scene.

I like that you left Simon's fate iffy. I'm hoping that he's still alive somehow. Since he's such a skilled doctor I could see him managing to slow the bleeding long enough to get some help. I can also picture him taking a level in badass from picking up new skills while he searches for River. While Simon isn't anywhere near as smart or skilled as River, he is a genius himself and has a very impressive level of determination when it comes to protecting his sister (Lol, Simon the Determinator).