Reviews for Break the Civilized Chains
Cepharim chapter 15 . 4/3
Please tell me there's a sequel in the works.
Aiyobi Uzamaki chapter 15 . 1/27
Is the sequal ready yet
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
I really enjoyed the story.
Mazuku Torai'nu chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I'm having some serious trouble seeing River raped by a merc gang. Unless she's tied up 24/7, she'd absolutely destroy them. Especially in a cramped, dark space like a ship.
Kallizakat chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
This was awesome, and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Can't wait to see if you decided to keep Simon alive after all, and even if not, River and Riddick versus the 'Verse is just awesome. Keep up the great writing!
shika93 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Good beginning, urg want to torture the three ass.
Hellspanda chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Love you heaps, this was awesome :D
Dorain Gray chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
"strait on 'till morning" made this a diamond in ruff. I see a lot of quote style Riddick/river stories. this was short compared to most that I read but it captured Riddick's character very well. keep up the wonderful work.
akhtum786 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
awesome stuff. :)
TheCauldron chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I loved this story! Brilliantly melded worlds!
hinatahime666 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Dude! Is he talking about Reavers?!
Miss Lele chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
You are just fantastic. I freaking really enjoyed this tale.
sxevlbtch chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
As always, you capture Riddick and River in the best ways possible. This story was absolutely brilliant. I had the idea to put River into Riddick in a similar fashion, but I like your's much better than mine. I am hopeful that Simon is alive though, and that we see the crew in the sequel. And I do have to say I hope the sequel will have a romance between the two. Great job!
REAL4WD chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
in your author's notes I am glad to hear the five remaining crew of Serenity is alive though I almost wish you had made it more an enigma. keep people's curiosity piqued and let their imaginations roam in the unknown of the black.

Also your Down Periscope reference is awesome.

I am definitely thinking about writing some of my own Riddick/Firefly crossover fan fic after reading yours. thanks for sharing!
REAL4WD chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
this fan fic is awesome. it pains me to see River in her situation up until now. but now that she is free of chains and is decked out to the nines I feel her situation is better overall. it seems that the crew of serenity is dead. at least that is what I think from what I have read so far.

I think you pretty much have Riddick down. though I must say that the part on the jethog where he holds the handlebar and the back of the seat is a stunt not him losing grip or his seating on the hog. So that part in this story seems off. Riddick is an exhibitionist (not meant sexually). he likes his flair.