Reviews for GTAV: Option A - Digression
humancyrax chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Did not see that coming considering Franklin was like a son to him plus it was Franklin who came guns blazing to rescue him while Trevor left him to get captured by the Triads but then again Micheal can be a shitty when it comes to making decisions cant wait to see how you this folds out
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Just like you, I was shocked about this ending too (I went for C my first shot of course though, but after finishing I was curious and found myself watching both Trevor's and Michael's fall)

BTW, YES, SURPRISED!
JensensMisses chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Wow wasn't expecting that
movieholic chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
To be continued? When? I need to know what happens next! This was very well done.
Sammy chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
OH GOD HOW DARE YOU!? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU KILL FRANKLIN?! AUTA MIQUALA ORQU! D''':
Lady Von Ebstein chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
WO WO WO, THAT was a fuckin surprise. But, the more I think of it, the more I like it. I didn't expect that Michael would be able to kill Franklin. At first, I thought it was a bit pointless. Franklin was hesitating, and I was convinced that I would not kill Trevor if Michael told him not to. But I'm not so sure anymore. I thought that because I identify with Franklin, probably. Franklin grew up in a tough world, he might do it. Plus, he was panicked. A gesture from T. and the shot could go. I don't know if killing him was the right choice to make, but we all know that Michael is pretty bad at making right choices, so it is coherent.
Maybe I should have begun with that but, I TOTALLY PREFER THIS VERSION.
First and foremost, Michael CANNOT LET TREVOR DIE. SHIT.
Also, you show how he trusts Trevor more than Franklin. It could be open to question. A dear old messed up friend versus a spiritual son. He knows that Trevor might probably hate him to death if he survives, and that Franklin would never harm him. He wanted to get rid of Trevor, from the beginning. But he never did it. Was he afraid ? I don't think so. The three of them are murderers. Plus, Michael already betrayed T. once. Why not finish the job ? Because he can't, because it's his FUCKIN BEST FRIEND GODAMMIT. And he saw that Franklin was playing it's own game. You can't trust him. Whereas he knows, he feels, that he can trust T. I think that could explain your version, and of course I totally agree. I thought Michael was the worst, but in A & B options Franklin is the worst. And if he must die to save T. I'm all okay with that !
So, I hope that your day is all shiny, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING YOUUU :D I want to see them, back to the good old times, when it was just T. & M. 3
AC-916 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Continue the story its really good
Sandra chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
write more!
Lady Von Ebstein chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I was thinking the same thing. This is NOT right. This is NOT how it should be/have been or whatever. Michael and Franklin would not do that. THEY FUCKIN WOULD NOT. So, please, do it right.
And hurry pleaaaase :3
By the way, at the beginning, I didn't even tried the A or B responses. They just seemed absurd to me. I would not have been able to play them, though. Who can pull the trigger aiming at T. lying in gas. That's AWFUL. I watched on youtube, and cried like a baby.
So, I appreciate what you do, kind of reestablishing the truth. I HAVE GREAT EXPECTATIONS, DON'T DISAPPOINT ME.
(I'm half-kidding, just half-kidding)
:D
Other Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
really great! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013