Reviews for Notebook Papers
SecretGirl chapter 1 . 6/26
OMG HOW CUTE I LOVED IT
Ririvaldies chapter 1 . 4/6
AAAHHHH YEESSSSHHH THIS IZZ SO DAMN CHEESY YUM SWEET XOXO

ILYSM BEE - lol yeah thats a nickname for ya ;)
Amber loves art chapter 1 . 3/28
Omg amazing
FAQ24 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
It's awesome! I LOVE it! Thou I'm unsatisfied that I still don't know what is it that made jack left from being hiccup friend? N still let his gang bully hiccup even after he send hiccup those notes... ...
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
*fangirls and squeals* Oh my god, I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
You should post a follow up story to explain why he bullied him. Also I LOVED your story write more please
GoneRENegade chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This was great. I wish you explained why Jack bullied Hiccup, but I guess you must have left that out for us to figure out. That is in a way kinda fun for me hehe. Anyways, this was awesome and I loved it. :)
violets fire chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
i loved it but it could use a little info on why jack left hiccup in the first place. either way it was great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So cute x I loved it
eater chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I LOVED IT! This was amazing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
How on earth did Hiccup turn around so quickly? That is not believable. But I did like how his notebook paper was used, although I think you could have played with it more.
ravan.marchant chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
how about...amazing another please
buslimpan chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Wow. Really good story!
LillyStoppable chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh my gosh... This is not bad, terrible, or good: it is absolutely STUNNING! I can't describe it. It's just amazing! 8D I love this!
I'm going to read all your other stories now. I hope they are just as beautiful.
-Abby