Reviews for A Hands-On Approach
Chiisaiuki chapter 1 . 1/2
Of course! Hm... MakoHaru, or RinHaru? WHY NOT BOTH?! And bam, Marinka was born XD

Good fic btw. Don't tell anyone I know that I read this stuff XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
hahaha marinka 4eva! **
yup, i cant decide either, both pairings are soooo adorable and cute
good story ;))
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Finally! Another fan of these three! Only, you have a lot more guts than I do, because I get sooo embarrassed writing these, but I am working on one. Love this, and it is going as a fav. *internal fangirl scream*
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was absolutely hot and just Omg yes! Why did i never think of Marinka? Like i don't want to choose, but now I don't have to. Thank you for writing this. It was flawless. I loved every word!
Crystal18Ice chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Haha I think I like bottom haru and dom mako more. But this was sexy xD
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
What a fun time!
sassyfiestycrazychic chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS SO HOT! Bravo! You are flawless!
loooove it chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Omg that was amazing xD
Ivory8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Good stuff!
Marinka is an awesome threesome, but when you add Rei and Nagisa it becomes an orgy and its common knowledge that the only thing better than a gay threesome is a gay orgy!
amusingmurff chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OT3 forever! 3 Marinka. This was both hot and cute and well written. I'm more of a Mako top, Rin pinchhitter, and Haru bottom fan, but it's fun to see how other people interpret their personalities into their sexual preferences. Anyway, as a one-shot, two thumbs up! :)
SilhouetteSeeker chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
OMG I PRAISE YOU AND YOUR AWESOMENESS!
I prefer Rin on Bottom. I'm so tired of these highly aggressive and super manly Rin fics. He is the only character that actually cries in the Anime. He goes through all the colors of emotion xD Like a girl :3 Its so much more realistic to me, based on his personality. He is very vulnerable throughout the anime and is far more girly in appearance than Makoto, Rei and Haruka. [Nagisa just looks like a little boy not a girl, at least to me.] Not to mention his girl-ish way of 'following' Haru around. Teehee! i really wish there was more. Pfft, who am I kidding I want more of this.
Enough rambling! Loved this :3
Mini chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
More of this please!
SilveryKnight chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I like Rin and Haru together, but dear Lord, this was absolutely a delight to read.
Thank you for this cumtastic fic!
Hope to read more Free! from you in the future!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You should totally write more of this! XD
olciak123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013