Reviews for A Hands-On Approach
KirstyKakes chapter 1 . 4/8
Soooo damn good! Love these three together! Need more love for them!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 1/22
meg13bloodrose chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Wowzah...
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Gosh, this was so...so... SO FUCKING SEXY! Goddammit, how did you manage to write something so smexy? Geez, I love it! I think I've become a Marinka fan myself xD It's your fault so I hope you take responsibility u-u
But seriously, the story was amazing :P AND is DEFINITELY going to favourites! *-* Kyaaaaaaah~~
Keep the good work :D
Kissuuuuuus
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
One of the best MaRinKa's I've seen yet... I LOVE IT!
whisper-Sempi chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
The smuty goodness... I'm very tempted to write one myself. But I never get use to this sight. Marinka is just... awesome, I love this ship, and the way you wrote it was awesome. Keep up the good work!
Kurage3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Of course! Hm... MakoHaru, or RinHaru? WHY NOT BOTH?! And bam, Marinka was born XD

Good fic btw. Don't tell anyone I know that I read this stuff XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
hahaha marinka 4eva! **
yup, i cant decide either, both pairings are soooo adorable and cute
good story ;))
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Finally! Another fan of these three! Only, you have a lot more guts than I do, because I get sooo embarrassed writing these, but I am working on one. Love this, and it is going as a fav. *internal fangirl scream*
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was absolutely hot and just Omg yes! Why did i never think of Marinka? Like i don't want to choose, but now I don't have to. Thank you for writing this. It was flawless. I loved every word!
Crystal18Ice chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Haha I think I like bottom haru and dom mako more. But this was sexy xD
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
What a fun time!
theArtsy1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS SO HOT! Bravo! You are flawless!
loooove it chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Omg that was amazing xD
Ivory8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Good stuff!
Marinka is an awesome threesome, but when you add Rei and Nagisa it becomes an orgy and its common knowledge that the only thing better than a gay threesome is a gay orgy!