Reviews for Sempiternal
defyconformity chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Check my favorites i have all the books you said
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This story is awesome! Please update again soon I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Loving the story they are so cute together. It would be cool to see harry show his slytherine side and become friends with some of them.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Will Harry stop Olli before he leaves the Great Hall so that he knows that they are still good to go and still together. What will the others think of Harry's new attitude.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This story could be quite good if you didn’t use such FILTHY LANGUAGE.
I don’t go for slash so I won’t be reading any more.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I wonder if Ron and Ginny are going to cause trouble for Harry and Olli and if Hermione will actually stick with Harry this time.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Hopefully Olli will realize that Harry is still the same and that he still cares for him.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
I wonder why Ron did not tell his family about Harry's letter and where Ginny got the thought that Harry was going to be hers?
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nothing like just jumping in to the getting to know you phase. Hopefully he will move in with Ollie and not be abused by his relatives any more.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
if you want to know what knotting is, you need to look up how dogs have sex. it is painful for the female and actually latches the two dogs together. it is supposed to force the sperm to stay in and increase the probability of kids.

I am reading a good HP/Avengers crossover with Harry as a bottom if you want to read it.
lilimoon12 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
HAPPY LATE BIRTH DAY. U HAVE THE EXACT BIRTHDAY AS MY OLDER SISTER ANGELINE SHE'S ALSO SIXTEEN:)
lilimoon12 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
harrymania 1978 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
La suite la suite
HazzaLala chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
AAAAHHH I love this story so far, it's so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! One question though, are Hermione and Ron not actually his friends then? That confused me a bit. And if they aren't, well even if they are, I think you should defiantly put some Luna, Neville, Seamus, and Dean in there as his friends, I think they'd be great support for Harry! Best of wishes writing the next chapter!