Reviews for The Veiled Asari
Spikesagitta chapter 23 . 4/15
Noooo... That..is...sad :(
Guest chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
WOW this genuinley excellent writing not just this but like pretty much anything that even slightly ties in with Rise of the asari i can actually believe this is part of mass effect i can tell you put heart into this keep it up man.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
You keep mentioning the Shepard and Liara versus the high school reunion story but I can't find it and I would love to read it. Did you take it down or something? Anyway... I love your stories they are awesome! Can't wait to read more!
goldenpath chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
What a great story, and a bittersweet ending! And for Felina to meet Liara of all people. It made me wonder if Aethyta ever knew about Felina.
goldenpath chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Oh god, poor Marion. I knew it was coming, but it wasn't any easier. Heart wrenching stuff but well told!
goldenpath chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
nice chapter showing more of Marion's background. it's interesting how uncomfortable she seems and him even when he's a little older.
goldenpath chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Poor Felina, I hope Benezia didn't actually leave her to a justicar like that.
goldenpath chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
yay Benezia isn't the mother! And Felina's poor face :( she and Marion are quite the pair.

This is gearing up quickly!
goldenpath chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
ohhhhh snap, Felina T'Soni? that should be interesting! And Marion and Felina are off to a bumpy start. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Jay Rock Kay chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Just got finished with this. Great story, loved the characters you created and they fit the universe well. I look forward to seeing how they fit in your current/upcoming stories. :)
CyberZer0 chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Okay so its 5am where I live and I just spend the last few hours reading this entire fic oh my gosh.

I have never been so in love with an OC or to be honest, ANY OCs before. These characters are incredible. The way you tied them into canon detail was brilliant. I've read a majority of your other works and only just now got around to finally reading this one. I feel like I understand so much more now.

I'm just completely blown away, seriously there are no words, I'm so impressed. This is why you're one of my favourite fic writers. Agh! Looking forward to seeing how this all pans out in Rise of the Asari :D
RED78910 chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
Very well done ending. Action packed, emotional. Everything an ending should have.

It's a pity Liara never really got to know her half-sister, but there is always the future. It's one thing that they both seems to have, now that the Justicar is dead and Felina seems to have escaped her mother...for now at least.
RED78910 chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful! This was an excellent chapter. I'm so happy that Marion and Felina got together and that Felna didn't have to meld to enjoy herself. These two deffinatly deserve to be happy.
RED78910 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Despite myself I don't think Morinth actually lied. The colony is gone, so there is no reason for anybody to go there. Therefore, it's a good spot to hide. We never learn about the environment on this planet, but ifit's habitable I'm sure there must be animals to hunt. And if not, you always could just go to the nearest market, but a lot of supplies, and camp on that planet for a few years. I think part of this is Falina's fault for thinking that Morinth meant that this was an actual functioning colony.

You know, I just can't find any sympathy for Raila. Sure, she was doing what she believed her duty was, and she had a horrible death, but after she killed dozens of police officers who were just doing there jobs, I'm not really sorry for her.

Interesting how Falina was apologizing to Raila as she was not only killing her, but climaxing at the same time. Weird how that works.
RED78910 chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Again we are shown just how dangerous Aquilla truly must be. If she can make someone as powerful, dangerous, and egotistical as Aria scared, then we are dealing with a very powerful and dangerous individual.