Reviews for Dislocation
clanjadewolf chapter 7 . 2/13
I would love a story that just involved these two as a more slice of life/boy's love series.
JasperK chapter 13 . 1/8
Love this!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2021
I like your Nyanta backstory
Devious Purrloin chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
I still love this a ridiculous amount.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 11/9/2019
An interesting look in not only the reality (so to speak) of a change in both species and abilities, but the reactions of the people, seasoned gamers or no
...I wonder what classes and species the Yugioh cast would pick...or if one or two would be a class all their own. heh. Sorry, random thought. Great writing.
fractalman chapter 12 . 7/15/2019
"how'd I get outside", kek.
fractalman chapter 8 . 7/15/2019
SQUISH!

MY SIIIDES! HAHAH
fractalman chapter 7 . 7/15/2019
Cute and fuzzy wins indeed!
fractalman chapter 6 . 7/15/2019
Heh, that's right, she's a druid and a high level maid at this point.
fractalman chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
My grin is almost painful.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 13 . 12/16/2018
In my opinion this is one of the BEST Log Horizon fanfics out there. Definitely a Good Story Basket Story
Lionhead Bookends chapter 13 . 6/30/2018
I only just discovered Log Horizon, and watched the first ten episodes in a sitting _

I'm glad I managed to find this fic, too, since it really lets me feel the differences between our world and Elder Tales, and to get under the skin of the characters I like most.

Something I find interesting is that, between your portrayal of him and his actions in the show, I get the sense that Naotsugu is asexual. He talks about being a pervert and does the whole "panty warrior" thing, but his reaction to being fawned over by pretty people is always a sort of understated annoyance, and in your chapter on him, it seemed like his "Panty Warrior" lines were all carefully scripted-an act.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to understand these characters better, this opportunity that your fic provided and represents.
Honest Lyre'ed chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
may I recommend substituting "B Sharp" which happens to be C's enharmonic with another note.
thank you so much for writing your wonderful stories
Devious Purrloin chapter 13 . 5/19/2018
Hmm. Imagine if Shiroe did give whatever changed the physics of the world a stern talking to. That would be epic. :D
Devious Purrloin chapter 12 . 5/19/2018