Reviews for Keen
HJ5NK chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3JICst0riG1
Cacodaemonia chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Haha, i don't know who to feel worse for in this exchange. They're both so damned clueless, hehe. Love it! :)
Anon chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
This has been pretty good. I wonder what was underneath those bandages. I wonder why Worth suggested Truth or Dare, and why it persisted. I wonder how Worth met Hanna. I wonder what Conrad saw in the bathroom. One criticism is that you really could have shared these major secrets with your readership, instead of just leaving it for us to guess at. Was Worth covered in burns? Bruises? Cuts? A rash? Boils? It's nice to wonder about some secrets, but too many and you might as well have left the story for us to write. Or are you attempting to hook us into writing fanfiction of your fanfiction?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I know I'm late, but I demand an update.

...pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease? ;w;

That is all, you magnificent person.
leaky.oven chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
oh holy - xD I laughed my butt off at 'bgawk' and totally froze at 'mack on fer Hanna' BECAUSE WOW WORTH

eeeee never stop writing
MadameMiz chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I started reading it and was really confused by my growing sense of deja vu. Y'know, until my deja vu became a memory. P
Dr. Bauhaus chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
How are you so perfect? How? How do you just GET these freaking characters so damn effortlessly and so damn... masterfully? Not only the general plot of the story or whatever is brilliant and well-written, but the character insight and deep character introspect in the WAY you write is just making me drool with delight.

I have to say, I'm a super-huge-mega fan of yours when it comes to your HINABN fanfiction stories to begin with (I've seriously been meaning to leave comments on your other stories too, but I'm just really horrible), and to see a recent story posted has me practically bouncing off the walls.

As far as this particular story goes, I'm left with more anticipation than I can bear. I love seeing Conrad struggle with his own thoughts and emotions, either unable or unwilling to accept them in whatever they may be, and seeing Worth just be Worth is always an incredibly humorous pleasure (and him on the oblivious 'receiving' end this round is also quite interesting). I have to wonder though if something, let's say, more 'external' is wrong with him, because that ending scene just hit me so hard.