Reviews for More Than Just A Hug
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/11
Aww that was so sweet! I love those two together!
Sammi5254 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Your story was beautifully written! I loved how to add to parts of the show where you picked up the chemistry of Merlin and Arthor. I thought it was adorable and cute the awkwardness of Merlin how he thought it was gonna be a hug. I also like the way you described Arthor's intense staring. My absolute favorite was how Merlin instagated the kiss between them! It was a great story keep it up!
insane-dumbass chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I think I was as agitated as you were when Arthur refused Merlin's hug in season2. I actually yelled at him from under my sheets (I was watching it in my bed, you see?)... something like "JUST FREAKING HUG HIM DON'T YOU SEE HE'S YOUR SOULMATE?!" And my flatmate came in and told me I needed help...
Anyway! I'm so glad you wrote this fic! I thought it was cute and sweet and now I just accept this as canon so there is no more disappointment. :D
MagicoftheWorld chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really liked this story because Merlin and Arthur aren't portrayed as love struck idiots like many people do. While those can also be good stories, being able to write Merthur and still make them seem like them shows that you have talent! This was a cute story with a little bit of humor at the end, making this story really good!
musicaleinstein123 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I wish this had happened in the show but this is exactly how I would have wanted this scene to go down. It was cute and I love Arthur's little temper at the end. So accurate!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
You tease! I loved it, you should have done more! 3 They're so adorable together! 3 Too bad this didn't happen in the show! D:
drowningsun chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I've always loved this episode! XD And I love the kiss! So cute. Plus, the way you wrote the part that was actually the episode FELT like the episode was. IDK what I'm trying to say.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'd like a end like this for the S02E06.
I love when Arthur hugs him in season 4.
MeltedIceAngel chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was so CUTE! *U* I was more than a lot upset when they didn't hug in that episode. . . Dx
AnonymousWhispers chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hmmmmm... What can I say?

Well, first off, I ADORED this. It was quite short, but it was simple and cute and gave me the giggles with fluffy feelings fluttering in my heart! .

You had a really good flow going and it was easy to read - makes me want more ;) . I think you got their characters pretty well, and I'd love to read more .

Hope that helps! Stay awesome! .
Harrison-Potter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awesome story! Really cool if some of the stories were a couple chaps though! :L
DoctorBonesFannibal chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
awesome amazing fantastic and adorable! I love it! 3
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
asdfghjkl CUUUUUUUTE! :D
E-girl6 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
It was really well written and I think you got the characterisation perfect, I really enjoyed it and thought that it was definitely worth reading again
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
You're not the only one that didn't like the fact that they didn't hug :(