Reviews for Drowning on the Inside
Well personally I LOVE this!
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/4
I would love to see Damon guest on the originals! I dunno why but that's my thought with them going to new orleans XD
Miss 45 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Love it.

TVD doesn't take anything seriously anymore (when has it ever tbh?). What Stefan went through was terrible and it should had been handled much better than it was. Such an wasted opportunity for a good storyline, I was so mad. Your note on the top got me even more interested, I'm sucker for tragic fics. I loved how you wrote them, nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Are you gonna posy another chapter? This is really goof and i want to read more!
Alesia chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
i love it 3
Ija chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Poor Stefan...great job
abbyli chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is breathtaking.
This is how it should be.
Thank you so much for writing this. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Check out my Defan/Bamon/Steroline story-'Beneath your Beautiful'.
Thank YOU!
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Different take and I like it. Please continue.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I am wondering, what have you been thinking of the episodes this season? I personally thought there should have been more of a reunion with Damon and Stefan. But I think maybe now that Stefan has completely forgotten everything, maybe now there will be a little bromance? Because it's been a little light in that department ...
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I really liked this. I loved how devoted to Stefan Damon was and that he looked after him and even shared a bed with him to keep the nightmares away. I also enjoyed the way you wrote Stefan and what he was going through.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Type your review here...
stefan and damon chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
pretty good, i like how you seem to always capture the brother bonding wait for your next story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
perfect. love it.
vicotria chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
awww! defan ...loved it...i soo wish the show can go down the road and give us a protective big bro damon who for once cares only about stefan more than anything... i know cvs seem incapable of doing this...anyways loved it... :)
ccase1313 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I like it. It is very possible that Damon would be enraged to hear Elena had weird feelings about Stefan or that Stef would be very wounded.

Don 't forget that season 5 opener is just the start of their year 3 back in Mystic Falls. though. True Blood is even more time screwy than Vampire Diaries. The Winchester brothers of Supernatural are 2 years ahead of real time which is another sort of odd.