Reviews for Museum Studies
Scarlet Firesong chapter 15 . 5/18/2017
Oh my goodness, I love the story so much!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 14 . 5/18/2017
Things are heating up!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
Oh, man I love this
Moirei chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Everything about this story, from the plot to the characters to be fantastic. It's intelligent, well thought out and executed, and really a delight to read. I utterly adore Adele, she is one of the most unique and charming OCs I've ever encountered and the dynamics of all of her relationships are fascinating. Each canon character has been written brilliantly and the exploration of Oswald being a father, Edward and Jonathan competing for the same woman, Barbra being friends with the Penguin's daughter was so interesting to read . Talia al Ghul's appearance was surprising, but I'm excited for what she will bring.

Your quality of writing is amazing. My favorite line so far is "Edward Nigma was cynically sensitive to bullshit." I nearly fell out of my seat from giggling. I really adore this story, and do hope you update soon. I'm excited for what else is to come.

-Hallow
the dark lord dobby chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Hello!

So as part of an effort to encourage your writing, because it's good stuff really, I've decided to review this fic as well! So let's get started with chapter 1.

I've already read through what you've posted so far, but even on my first read through of this I already like Ms. Chester! She seems both much more normal than everyone else in Gotham and because of that more interestingly competent! Strange on the other hand is just as creepy as you'd imagine!

Not much else to say here, a very good start to the story!
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
I adore this story! It is so intelligently thought out! I adore stories like this! I hope this isn't a dead fic. That would really bum me out...
justnoone1900 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
This. Is. Amazing! Your writing is so brilliant I cant express it. Love it! Keep up the good work!
Katherine chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Hooked and reeled in lol. Jonathan hasn't got a chance - she said she doesn't respect where his 'career had gone', and that's his passion, certainly not something I believe he's capable of giving up for thirty years lol. Riddler is putting forth effort, and, importantly, not likely to poison his wife in a manic phase. Makes sense. Plus, she told him who Batman is... He needs a new ensnarement lol.
Katherine chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Hooked.
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I was thinking the same thing Strange wrote in the notes - how easy it would be to find her entire backstory with all that she'd given him. A very interesting start.
Tevinter of our Discontent chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
This is a very powerful chapter, all around. First the simple revelation that Adele knows who Barbara was, which was very nicely done, BTW, and then, well, I bet that Adele was responsible for what happened-you would hardly have gone to so much trouble telling us about it in chapter 14 if it weren't going to show up in 15-but her reasons why turned out to be so much more compelling than I could ever have imagined. The destruction of Faith and her faith... Maybe the saddest thing about this chapter was that Faith couldn't tell her family. I think you got the point across quite well without turning this into a general bashing of all Christianity, which is not easy. Thank you.
McStaken chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Gotta love a girl on a mission. I do love the backstories you have to some of these characters Scrib! They're always interesting but Faith's was particularly sad. I knew she would have had a hand in it somewhere. At least now they're being full and frank and I love how Adele gives her the brush off and she's utterly confused.
Derp chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
I have to hand it to those protesters. I don't agree with all of their viewpoints, but there is no way I would be able to protest ANYTHING at a natural history museum without getting distracted by the exhibits. Especially if there were dinosaurs. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see Batgirl pop up here. I really enjoyed her conversation with Adele.
Derp chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Oh, geez. Granny was a young-Earth Creationist? I'm a Christian myself, and I still ended up writing a paper about why young-Earth Creationism was in error. It had something to do with not taking Genesis literally, and I managed to cite Saint Augustine as a source. Anyway, I like your story. The dialogue is a pleasure to read.
EveApplefield chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Oooohhhh ! I must say I liked your author's note as much as I liked the chapter and am now re-reading all of my fanfictions to make sure I pass it (and thankfully, I do. Phewww !). Now that I think about it, there are SO much works of fiction where this doesn't happen ! It reminds me of a documentary that you can find in it's entirety on youtube : It's called "MissRepresentation". It's about the representation of women in different medias and the effects on society.