Reviews for Treading Water
call us crazy chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
dead. all your stories are just so heartrendingly beautiful and CUTE. and i hugely appreciate the length.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This is adorable and I love it
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Aww this was so cute! I loved it- your characters were perfect and I especially loved Jason and Percy's friendship!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Awwwww
Just awwwwwwwwww! *heart eyes*
still fangirling chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Oh my gods! This is so well written and the characters are completely in character. I need more of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
that was so good. i never wanted it to end :D
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING?! WHY DID THIS TAKE ME 4 DAYS TO READ?! WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPS?! Sorry about that. But I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I love this! It's really cute! Though I would have liked to see a bit of more of what happens next
raelauren chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! LIKE, I CAN'T EVEN! THIS WAS PERFECT! I loved how you put in that little (I guess big) detail of Percy liking the Kardashian show. And how you made him talk about and deal with his HUGE crush on Annabeth was awesome! I also loved how Jason was getting his love life in through Percy. I couldn't stop laughing when he first mentioned it. :D How Percy got Annabeth to not dance with Lane was freaking perfect! Ugh! I JUST LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Thanks for writing it! I enjoyed it immensely! (Like, you have no idea how much I enjoyed it) Okay, I'm stopping now... :)
kuppielovE chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was beautiful.
!
So, so, so perfect omfg I'm cryinggggg. You reminded me why I love percabeth so much.
awesomegirl390 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
You're an excellent writer.
AnnabethGinevraJacksonPotter chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
OH MY GODS. This is some of the best writing I have seen. Ever. I don't even have words. This is an angel's work.
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Aww, that's adorable
xiaolinfetusfight chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This is literally the beat thing ever. I almost cried because I don't have this in my life. I so wish I could be so head over heels in love with someone like Percy is. Your characters are so relatable and well developed especially your OCs. You are an amazing writer. Please never stop writing
aly chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
so i was going thru your profile and i saw that u wrote FAKE and i absolutely LOVED that story! u did a really nice job on it! keep writing! ;)
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »