Reviews for Treading Water
RiptideFTW chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I luv it! sooo much! Percy is pretty good at reading people and is often underestimated, he isnt book smart or very self smart but he is people smart so him being a psychologist makes sense.
Amabeth chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This is honestly the best thing ever. May I just say - congratulations. It was 1 am when I read this for the first time and my stomach got all warm and tickley all the time I had to stop reading and take a deep breath. It hasn't even been a day, and I've re-read this like, four times.
Never stop writing pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase!
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
You never disappoint! So lovely.
SsinofPride chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i just realized 2 things:

#1 smart-ass psychology major guidance councelor percy is awesome and

#2 girly mc blushes-a-lot anabeth who also drunk dials is adorably cute!

FAVORITE!
WiseGirl2222 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND I AM SO GLAD I FOUND IT AGAIN!
Azuphere chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Aww! Oh my freaking gods. This was so amazing, it cannot be put into words. What was my past-self thinking? Not bothering to review (or read. I'm starting to question my past) this wonderful story? I literally grinned and laughed and giggled, way too many times. I cannot help it that this story was so freaking adorable! Like, I can't. Their little awkward flirting, and Percy's head-over-heel-ness. Percy is just so...PERFECT! And adorakable, and charming, and all of those wonderful qualities. Oh my gods. I don't blame you, Annabeth. Also, Percy being so...in love with Annabeth, when he's just so...drunk (for lack of a better word) on her. It's so cute! And, drunk Annabeth was amazing. All the little teasing, and small confessions. And Percy and Jason's bromance. I literally do not know what to say right now, other than HOW DID I NOT READ THIS STORY! I turned down a very incredible chance. (Darn past-me!) So yeah...breath-taking job! (Considering the amount of times I foolishly grinned, and maniacally laughed, it was, technically, breath-taking.)
AnnabethChase712 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I just spent my whole weekend in bed reading your little pieces of fuffiness (is that a word? Whatever.) WHAT R U DOING TO ME!? Ahhhh! Too much perfection!
Fanwarrior4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh!My!Gods! First off I would like to say-awww that was sooo adorable!you actually did an amazing job with the "does that mean I get free groceries?" part. It was epic!
I really love your au oneshots
Keep up the good work
TwisT2718 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is so FREAKIN' adorable. Definetely one of my favorites
WorldlyTies chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was frickin great It took me like an hour to read but I loved it! Thank the gods that they let my eyes bestow upon this wonderful piece of literature. Amazing job once again! Don't stop writing. Ever.
Melaine chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That was so adorable! I loved this one's hot so much!
HaltWrite chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Normally I'm not into these sort of stories, but my God, you've got talent! Made me feel all warm and giddy inside reading this...and I am a guy damn it!

Seriously, awesome story. Definitely one of the best written in PJO.
Zarcasm chapter 1 . 8/14/2014