Reviews for Treading Water
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I feel like my insides have been replaced by helium I feel so dhwkmc because this is literally the cutest thing I've read in ages and oh god please cnat fucbjing taek it anymoew
Bokworm chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This story is so good read through it all expecting a one-shot and now it is almost 2am.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
A really cute and sweet story
AndronicaJackson11398 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Undeniably Undescriably Ineffably ADORABLE!
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
that was more like astory than a one-shot, I loved it!
blazoffire chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
has anyone ever told you that you're amazing? if not, im proud to be the first. YOU ARE AMAZING! if someone has already beat me to it, i dont care to say it again
The Impossible Daughter chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is officially my fav fic on the ENTIRE site!
gracie-buns chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
girllll... it was soooooooo longgg.. but it was soooooooo worth it... XD.. haha, i love it really! it has this slow build up, but it's very nice and warm. you're the greatest ever! XD
Thegreyeyedgirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Aawww...
iBayfully chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Best oneshot in the history of oneshots.
Such a cute, short story :) I can't believe how good you are at putting so much love into your characters, giving them such a memorable personality. Damn, my friend, never stop writing. You're a genius.
athousandbooks chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow wow wow
Let me just tell you, it is currently 5:45 AM; I read this all night long. I don't understand how you can be such an amazing writer. Everything you post is perfection, and unique. Annabeth was really original in this story, and I loved her character. You set the mindset for lonely teenage girls who sit in their rooms all day reading fanfictions. Percy is so cute, and if a girl wasn't into a boy like him, they're crazy. All of the little lines in this are great, with Percy admiring Annabeth all day.
I'm not sure if you meant it to be a reference, but the student's paper that was pink and smells like strawberries reminds me of the paper Ell turned in to her professor in Legally Blonde.
I'm going to go to bed tonight dreaming about Percabeth from this story. Thank you, thank you, thank you : )
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
AHHHHH OH MY GODS :D That was such a good piece! (as always) Loved it! I've been meaning to read this when it came in my mailbox. But I was so busy and didn't have the time but i really was craving a good FanFiction.
The banter Percy and Annabeth had was absolutely aDORable. I freaking loved it... The flirting ;) oh my. I loved how you included Jason and Thalia in it. The drunk dial was hilarious! You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time :3 Can't wait to read more from you.
aquachick521 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this is actually one of my favorite stories. Beautifully written!
Lexi Daughter of Athena chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! (That'd be awesome, but it isn't necessary) That was awesome! Really sweet, cute, adorable, etc. This is the definition of what people are looking for in a Percabeth story!
diginerd chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Toothache from the sweetness. It was really good though. Outstanding.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »