Reviews for Treading Water
ThePinkWriter chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I am absolutely in love with this.
peoniequeen chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Mayyyy! Been waiting for this for a long time and you did not disappoint!
I checked my emails in fifth period Englishman nd only just survived sixth period physics before I could read it! I read it on the bus while my friend and I discussed our winning cupcakes!
She got first and I got second for these cupcakes I whipped up at 11:30PM last might!
But any who this was absolutely fantastic ad everything I could've ever wanted out of grocery store AU.
Im prove gonna read it again tomorrow but it's like 1AM here and I just finished watching Legend of Korra so I'm heading sleep, hopefully to dreams of Mayday Parade's FANTASTC NEW ALBUM; Which we must talk about soon! And of grocery stores because I have really weird dreams.
I'm talking nonsense now so BYEEEEE
Adelaide Grammar chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is the first story I've read by you; I had to read it all in one sitting because your language and writing style pulled me in hook, line and sinker. Absolutely beautiful. You are extremely gifted with words.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Mind blowing
AndiBeckham12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
You're BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK! This was pure genius (as usual) I read it at Tumblr and I freaked out when I saw it! I cannot stop smiling. To be honest I kinda wished Perfy had picked Annabeth up when she was drunk. Just to see what happened. It was AMAZING. Not you're best work, but AMAZING! Huzzah for you!
-AndiBeckham12
KCitharaAzn16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Aaaaahhhhhh

I was up an hour past the time that I was supposed to be sleeping because I was reading this.

But it's okay. This was great :)

I love stories like this!

Amazing job!
LovesLoveAndAngst chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTEE.
:) :) :)
Yay, I'm glad you're writing fics! I normally hate AUs but yours are so good!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7