Reviews for Only the Rain Can Wash Away Our Sins
Blubule chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
That was great! I really loved it and I hope you will write others Chris/Peter (my favourite pairing).
Love
Blubule
PS: sorry if I made errors I'm french
RickyH chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Great stuff could really see that happening in some other point of view that hasn't yet been reviled in the series, I love the idea of Peter and Chris and I must say yours is the first fic I read on them disappointed to see it end, please consider continuing the story !
nowherenohow chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
all i can say is adorable
TheColossalKing chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I... LOVED IT! OMFG So amazing! I just want to read more!
DowntownChronicles chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Wonderful even if without the awesome and epic make out scene at the end! I will survive with this, damn, I will live more than awesomely with that! Go Peter!
Kylo Meder chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I looooooooved it! Wow! They are such a sweet pairing! I like them since I saw a picture of Ian Bohen and JR Bourne together on Bohen's twitter page! Awwww I might write one with some cuddling, someday. It would be just so cute! Well I liked your ending a lot! It's an open ending that gives roon for imagination xoxoxo
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
What a beautiful story I love it!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I loved it please update more
kenhat chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was my first Argale story and I really enjoyed it. The ending was perfect. I wouldn't mind reading some more.
AgentAlexKrycek chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was - wait for it- freaking AMAZING! :-). Truly one of the best things I've ever read here... Awesome. Proud to be the first of what I'm sure will be many reviews. :-)