Reviews for The Undiscovered Pun Tree
Jonathan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I wonder if Yang could run a four-minute mile while carrying Blake? She should definitely try it.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love how Yang just picks up Blake and carries her around like it's nothing. And Blake just accepts it like all her other quirks.

Blake is the one to go to for book recommendations. So whatever she had stashed had to be good. Very good. ;)
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Ugh, stop it Yang, leaf us alone with all those rotten puns...

What could possibly be in that book that would attract and ingrain itself into tree-fourths of Team RWBY? The seeds of lewdness are germinating in the minds of these impressionable girls!
wern212 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh god, it's the Punkelman episode.
Great work, keep it coming.
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Ohmagersh dude, how is your Blake x Yang so perfect and adowable and compatible together? Sweet Lord!
InfinityTempest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very, very nice! *clapclapclap*

I love the underlying hints about what Blake and Yang were doing, what they might be doing... And the god-awful Yang puns make me want to read more and bang my head against the table at the same time. Which is natural, of course. cx

However, there seems to be a small cluster of spelling errors; I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not, as they all seem to revolve around the same few paragraphs/lines, but I just thought to point them out for you;

strike that. I forgot where the errors were and didn't find them rereading this. CUE THE IRONIC VOILINS(?), EVERYONE!

Well, anyways; nice job. These stories always put a smile on my face. c:
SanguisAnima chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Blake will more or less purchase a majority of the volumes sold from Yang's first novel, which will quite easily skyrocket its fame and status.
topsy krets chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
i really like all your bumblebee stories. more!

thanks for this. 3
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Cute, even if it wasn't as funny. That's good, need to balance it out a little so the hour doesn't get stale :3
KouhaiNyan chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
True story:
*le me reading this*
*a wild mom appeared*
mom: pollination?
Me: y-yeah, the f-flowers! Definitly the flowers!

That puns...Barbara would be proud. _
Great job as always!