Reviews for Keep It To Remember Me By
aww, that was sweet :) I love it :D
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Good o/s
Delylah chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I've liked everything of yours I've read but I think this is my favorite, because you captured a moment that could have actually happened on the show. It fits perfectly, Emma's and Hook's voices are spot on, and it's a moment that shows how well they understand each other. Lovely work :)
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh my God! So cute! Please please write more! I'd love to see Emma give Killian a keepsake and get closer to him.
ADVluv4life chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ohh! That is so sweet! I loved it, and that ending was perfect :)
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Beautiful!
DoubleDee068 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Why do all your stories have that punch in the heart feeling!? this is amazing I cried only a tinybit
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was beautiful and made me shed some Gremma tears. I love my Captain Swan, but hopefully one day, Emma and us will have that resolution of Graham. Thanks for sharing awesomeness!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Loved it!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was just beautiful! I so badly want for Graham to be addressed and for Hook to be the one who brings it up. Emma needs some closure before she can move on.

Thanks for sharing!

Em
x
DriftIn chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
So sweet. Really enjoyed this little glimpse of hook and Emma. I hope we see something similar on the show!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awwww, poor girl.
This is the second time I've seen graham's shoelace mentioned. Did I totally miss this keepsake in the show or is of your own making? If it is in the show please help to pont it out to me.
I like how make a comment on david's sence of direction. When he veered from the path hook said to go on, I was upset that emma didn't make motion to follow hook in said. Because really, why should david lead? He doesn't know neverland and he almost made them walk into those dreamshade bushes.
Liked the sentiment of having a keepsake that doesn't represent a dead loved one or painful memory.
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
ASDFGHJKL I'M SOBBING. THE FEELS. I need Emma to talk to him about what happened to Graham. She NEEDS to move on.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Killing me with emotions...
onetreefan chapter 1 . 10/18/2013